Monday 6 July 2009

Tennis Rope Torture

Hi all, today Mistress took me to her house outside of Tokyo, it is a big estate and she saidthat for being a good girl I would be allowed to play in the tennis grounds and her friend would give me a lesson. I was so happy. We went shop first and i got new white skirt and sports top and took my running shoes and socks to go there. I know i am not permit to wear underwear so could not wear that. Mistress car came to collect me and i got in the back and she talk to me as we travel out of the city.
When we arrive the house was quite large and in the back there was a tennis court. it was next to a senior high school. Most students on summer vacation from there now so it was quiet, however could see very easy into theior sport grounds.
Mistress friends arrived and looked at me and they all said i should make a good player, then more and more people arrive, I thoughit party but they all line up outside near thetennis court. MIstress then got her friend to come out who dress in tennis kit, it was a goth mistress I have seen before. We started to play and she was very very good, she had me running around back and forward on the court. Mistress thensaw that the gardeners in the school were start to cut the grass. She commanded that i strip completely except for my running shoes. I bowed and did as asked and completely undress to be naked. Then another mistress came out with rope - hemp rope. she tied it around my breast and wasit and then up tight between my legs with two pieces. Then she gave me back the ball and told me to play. They all laughed knowing that as i ran the rope would rub my pussy and clit. The game started again and now she really made me run, the rope was rubbing hard and i tried to play better but the mistress put the ball one side then other and front then back to make me run more, as my legs spread for the ball to hit it when i ran the rope would pull up between my lips and clit. i could feel myself getting wetter and wetter and more and more tender as the game went on, and over the fence i noticed the grounds keepers watching me running naked tied up while they all clapped and watched the game. Then Mistress turned to them and asked them to continue the grounds and to collectup any stinging nettles and thistles and bring them to her for later. I was scared. She brought me for inspection and then told me to havethe rope removed and to rub myself till i came right there infront of her guests.

So much for the fun tennis, it was a nother torture game for Mistress although this was different and i came very hard

No comments:

Post a Comment