Sunday 23 May 2010

It's unblocked and I'm back

Hi all,
I am back on and start blogging again, special thankyou's to some masters and mistress who have been guiding and helping with my training and others welcome.

My Mistress Akira - The one who always pushes me further and controls everything
Mistress Lisa - For your Continued torture training but i miss you recently
Master Herr - for the torture training and focussing me on a special place
Master TimL for finding my passion when i was young

I am now seeking to do more and push myself more, since the nettle blogg i have not done nettles but getting back to my blogg make me wet thinking about them.

Let me know what you want and i will try to do it.

Chihiro

3 comments:

  1. Slave:

    I am glad to see you are back.

    Let us know what you have been doing since the nettle torture. Have you been subbing to the new slaves yet? After all, what could be more submissive than the slave of a slave? Let us know what you have been doing at the club. Post some photographs of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chihiro!

    Same meaning as Jimbo!

    Du You get some rings in the last time?

    Hetrik

    ReplyDelete
  3. no rings but lots more torture, more soon and thanks for following me

    ReplyDelete