Friday 5 June 2009

April 10th 2008 - Slave Chihiro

Entry for April 10, 2008

Seems you like to have me tortured and trained, I was told to tell the folowing - not sure if it is supposed to be public so I apolgise if it is wrong.

I was tortured recently online by Mistress Lisa - she like to torture me and have me do as told for my training. She made me whip and slap my pussy for her and then suck my lit with suction pump till it stick out a lot - then she told me to whip it with hand whip and make it wet and tender. This had me very wet and my pussy lip open wide. Then I was told to tie dentist floss tight to make it stick with up erect and ready for punishment. Then came the hard part, she knows I keep ants from different place as kind of pets so she made me sift the ants from their farm and put in a vase of glass and then i was told to push a golf ball into myself to stop them going inside but to pull my clit and lips open and outside so they would be on display and available. Then I was to stand with the vase top over my pussy and then sit so the ants all come down on to my pussy and clit. Because I excited a lot the ants start to bite and bute on my pussy lips and inner flesh but some also bite on my clit. It is really painful and hurt, she made me count and then at a time wen she happy tell me to knock htem off. Then she want me to add some of the largest ants I keep and more to get around 100 ants including about 30 soldiers. I was getting more scared and more wet as she told me but then she demmand i add sugar syrup and rub into my clit and lips first so make them want me more. I rubbed in the syrup and then stood and too a deep breath and ready my to put the vase again on myself. This time she say I had to do it and wait until she said stop.

I started and the ants came down and went crazy - like feed time in a zoo they were eating my pussy, these insects biting at the flesh and getting the sugar from me and my juice as well. The large ones came down also and one bite rite into my lip and then another on my clit making me scream, i was in agaony but getting more aroused and hurt. They bite me and i was close to cum, I could not stand but could not stop, mistress Lisa was keping them on me for so long, it was 10 minutes, then 20 minutes and now coming to 30 minutes and I was coming and saking and as I came the bites got more as the ants seem to go for more, I was so scared that cum would make the ball go inside me and then they would go into my litle pussy. All the time I ws watching to see when the next command to stop would come back but it did not. I had the chat window full screen but nothing came only I came and the ants went crazy. Then i looked at the main Yahoo page and found my connetion had dropped and I was there in agony alone and nobody would tell me to stop. I tried to re-connect while holding the ants still in place but could not reconnect. At that point one of the big soldier ants bite into my expose clit, it was really too much and I held hard not to swllow the ball into my little pussy and then came really hard and stopped knocking the ants back into the vase and then puting them back. Then to be clean I rub some ointment into my lips and clit which make them sting for the next few hours. I thank my mistress Lisa for this ordeal although she told me after she never imagine I would go so long.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment