Friday 5 June 2009

December 02nd 2007 - Slave Chihiro

Entry for December 02, 2007

I disobeyed teacher

Yesterday I was given an order which scared me, you may know I live alone in a studio in Japan in Tokyo and have orders that at home I must always be naked. Welll one teacher wanted to push this still further. My mom ill now and not well, my step dad, who is kind of perv and fancy me a lot is always trying to see my legs or down my top or up my skirt. I am not allowed to wear panties or bra so am scared to be near him most times in case he gets a peek. Alo if he found my site and saw what I did or how my pictures show for this slave he would be mad and who knows what he would punish me with. Anyway step dada ask me to help him clean house while mom is in hospital, I told teacher and he told me I had to do it and when arriving should sit on seat infront of him and open and close legs like I not thinking and give him glimpse, then when he see go upstairs to bathroom and masterbate till cum twice, he know after this my lips always stay open wide, then I should clean four on hands and knees and keep legs apart all time and bent in a skirt so if he walk in he would see between my legs so skirt need to be short enough. I was terrified but still went to step dads to do it. I sat as told and did leg thing and then went up to bathroom and masterbate and down to clean floor, but when I came down he was on the phone and when I had done he was still on phone so I left. Teacher asked me for feedback and when I told him he was disappointed, this time he told me to go back in a short skirt an sit on couch with legs folded to make me on display and let him look and then close legs and look embarrassed, then I was to carry on the same cleaning. Problem was I was also to do this after the night at the club.

That night I went to the club but also teacher told me to write on my stomach in lipstick ‘slave has been bad, torture me’. I went to the club and was told I was to be a candle holder. I was taken to the banquet room and put on a trolley with on my back legs and hands bound and ass in the air, a candle then put in my pussy and lighted, I stayed there and the wax ran down on my pussy and burn, when the candle burned really clos to my pussy I could ask to change it. Then it was removed and a number was asked from me from 1 – 30, the person at the table who had that number then came an whipped the wax from between my legs, so I was whipped raw. Then another candle was pushed inside me and lit. This continued for about three hours through the banquet. After my pussy was very very red. I was then told to sit up on the table and masterbate until I was told I could stop, I came 6 times and then was told I could stop. Then I was given a whip and told to whip my only pussy until I came 3 more times. After all I was allowed down from the table and sent home.

That next morning I put on my skirt and went to my step dads, I arrived and scared sat on couch as teacher ordered, I lifted my legs and sat as ordered and when my step dad came in with the tea he sat down opposite me and looked right between my legs, I sat there for a few seconds and then looked at him and quickly closed my legs. I was too embarrassed to go through with the cleaning so I drak my tea and left to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment