Friday 5 June 2009

October 23rd 2007 - Slave Chihiro

Entry for October 23, 2007
Entry for October 23, 2007 magnify

I was walked through the crowd with my head down but told at each one to lift my head and face my teachers, I looked them in the eye, they looked at me and smiled and looked at my breasts and between my legs, the mistress commented that my pussy was fresh and shaved and waxed so it would be more tender. She then announced that it responded very well to whipping and stimulat and that my clit when pumped became a great target here in the school grounds at my old high school. I was then taken back lay on a table like an altar, my back flat on the altar my legs were lifted up and pushed back till they were almost at head level and then tied to the ground, my hands tied now to the outstretched spreader bar. I looked and saw that now my ass and pussy were completely presented for anything. I was afraid the mistress came and opened and closed my pussy a few times, the cold air was easy to feel on my inner lips. Another table was brought close and the whips and clamps and suction devices laid on it. My head was then balanced forwards to ensure I could see the face of my abuser and that he could clearly see my face.

“The mistress then announced, here she is, spread and ready for you. Do not hold back, who will be first?”

Me English teacher came up and looked at me, he walked around and paid the Mistress and then took the hand whip, he immediately target my ass cheeks and each 3rd stroke hit across my lips and ass together. He all the time look at my eyes and smiled.

Then came Japanese language teacher, he took the hand whip also and hit first my puss and then my ass and then came to target my breasts and hit them many times. All so far was not so hard.

Then came history teacher, he took the clamps and clamped my nipples, then told me “Shout and beg me to whip between your legs!” ‘Do it”

I said, ‘Please beat me Kenichi Sensei’

“He shouted – tell me where and beg for it!”

I shouted back ‘Please Kenichi San, please beat me between my legs in my tender place’

Again he shouted tell me what it is.

‘Please beat and spank my Neko, My Pussy’

With that, he whipped my pussy hard and fast until it was red, he looked at my lips as then bounced to the whip and in my eyes as I grit my teeth each time the whip landed there.

The Mistress then came and announced that nobody seemed to be showing much passion to this, but just as she said that the gymnastics teacher came up and took the clit pump, he pumped my clit till it was huge and realy hurt, then pull off and pump again and again till it stay up. Then he attach clothes pegs to clit and pussy lips. He then take the whip and shout “Tell me to whip them off”

I screamed, he shouted again ‘Say it!’

I shouted “Whip thyem off please sir”

He lean back and the whip come really hard and the clit clip fly off, then again and I came immediately screaming as he hit agin and again until the pegs all come off. The he pump again and attach another peg on my clit and lips. Then he started agin, the whip came down and wripped the peg off my clit but it did not come completely off, it move and bite hard on my clit itself, he hit it with the second swipe and it flew off and I screamed and came again. Then he hit at my lips and made them open up wide as he whipped.

Then up came the science teacher, he took the pegs and pegged open my pussy lips, making them completely open, then he started to whip them. After 100 whips and me coming twiuce, he then took the clamps off and replace them with metal ones, then attach electrod and electrocute my pussy lips in bursts, then he start to whip again my clit whil I am being electrocuted. He whip and whip my open pussy, the whip hit the electrodes and he turn them up, my pussy shaking, legs shaking violently and start to scream and he continued more and more, each time harder and harder. My pussy was bright red. Others came to watch, I hear them saying ‘Look, watch her clit jump when the whip strikes’, and ‘look at her face when he strike her clitor’

When he was done I was bright red. Then after everyone had done I was untied and told to go and walk before them with no clothes and no restraints and to masterbate for every one. I walk up to the first one and stand with legs spread, I start to masterbate and my legs and feet slide in the mud, I masterbate until I cum hard while looking at him as ordered. Then the next one. I feel totally humiliated and my pussy is so sore, I masterbate for them one by one and they all smile, I cum and then move on, my feet slipping on the mud, my body cold, my nipples standing out hard.

After all the masturbation I am taken back to the front and told to accept mistress torture for them to watch. Now she takes a electro ball and push it inside my pussy and then pumps my clit again, when it is pumped hard she tied a lasso style string around it over the sucker and pulled to hold the blood in my clit. Then she pull off the sucker so my clit stay very swollen. Then she attach a croc clip in metal that has an aletrod on it to my clit, then she apply pads to my thighs and inner thighs around pussy and near each nipple. Then she tun them all on. I was shaking uncontrollably, the science teacher was thrilled, he came to see I was shaking and my body convulsing, then she tirn on the one inside my pussy, make me jump. Then she say, I have to walk around past everyone and if it fall out of me or anything come off then we start the whole night again.

I started to walk and hold my pussy tight squeezing but as I do it makes the shocks inside more intense and the clit one is making me cum as I walk so I am almost lose control. I cum and continue to walk and the pressure and shock is intense, I cum again from the clit stim and then the shocks inside me together, I walk on and again cum from the clit shocker, it is so intense. I managed to walk past everyone and then get back to the altar, I am told to stand on it and she will turn the elecodes right up to 100% I have to take it for count of ten. She tun it up and I shake and scream out loud she counts and everyone counts, 1, 2, I cum hard, 3, I cum again, 4 then again, 5, 6 then again, 7, 8 and again twice this time my whole body shaking and me screaming like hell, 9 then I cum again and she pulls off the clit peg as she hits ten and I scream loud and cum really hard and then collapse.

No comments:

Post a Comment