Friday 5 June 2009


Sorry I not been here for a while, seems loits of you wanna have me punish my lil puss with the whip. I love that and was secretly hopeing that was what you would vote for. Also many wanna see more of me. Here is a pic of my face, I think many of you also wanna see me naked so I will post one of those too but only for limited time.

Also wanna say Hi to all who show interest in me, you are all so cool. I love to hear what you girls and some guys wanna do with me or wanna have me do. Like a lil Japanese doll hahaha. Makes me hot.

Hey and speaking of making me hot. I wanna mention sonething. 'You know who you are, lets call her 'Cindy' she is so hot, so sweet and makes me so damn wet. I wanna play with myself all day long, at home, in bed, in my room, at school, in class. I just wanna put my hand up my skirt and touch myself when I think of you.

Well more soon. Love you all. Thanks for the comments hope you like the pics

No comments:

Post a Comment