Friday 5 June 2009

July 19th - Part 2 - Slave Chihiro

Entry for July 19, 2008

Punishment Part 2

Mistress said that my lips were pretty but they were a problem, she said that for audience and for people punishing they want to see that the whip / crop or whatever is being used is actually spanking my little pussy, therefore having really tight lips is a real problem. She told me that we need to try to modify them , not completely so to scare me but before punishments I was to make them longer by hanging weights for a week on them, she then gave me a new seat, it was like for old people but had a gap so I could hang the weights through the hole and stretch my lips when I was studying. Each day I had to at home clamp my pussy lips with tight clamp and add weights and sit on a new seat. She then gave me the weights, they were really quite heavy and raising in weight fom heavy to really shockingly heavy, I could not believe my lps could take it. She said I was to do this every day for the week.

To be sure I understand she told me to attach them right then – I stood up and put the clamps on each lip, they alone hurt. Then I take the hooks and put the hooks on and attached the weights. Then lower them slowly until they hang. They pull my little lips right out from my pussy and down. She smiled and looked really happy. She said that weights level 1 should be wear for 1 hour, then weight 2 for 2 hours and then weights 3 for 3 hours every day, so total I had to wear for 6 hours per day. It is a lot and would change my schedule. She said I could take them off for nothing. If someone came I was to answer the door but could only wear my robe. I nodded and agreed. She said it starts now!. She then sat down to do some work on her laptop and told me to go get drinks, I had to move around with the weights hanging from my pussy lips and puling on them all the time. It was hard, they were heavy and puling a lot. I got the drink for mistress and then took them in trying to walk carefully, Mistress saw me walking slowly and said ‘That won’t do’ she said I was not doing things normally. She took her drink and then said that I was to stand up and swing my hips back and forward until she said I could stop forcing the weights to pull and swing on my lips. That really hurt, the clamps dig in and the wights make the lips pull hard. She kept me doing that for about 30 minutes, then told me to crouch by spreading knees and bending and then standing again and to do that until she said stop. Again this torture continued for about 30 minutes, then I was told I could sit on the new chair. Later I was told to change the weights to the heavier ones but there was a surprise that I did not expect, she said I had to remove the clamps and replace with middle size clamps before the mid weights and then again for the large and had to ensure I did it this way. Taking off the weights the blood rush back to the lips but then removing the clamps they stung like hell. She said I should not wait and put the larger clamps on straight away. The clamps looked scary and she told me to stop shaking and get on with it. She said if I didn’t put them on fast enough then she would put them on for me. I grit my teeth and put them on and then attach the hooks and the mid level weights. This time my pussy lips feel almost like someone try to pull them off. It hurts a little and is uncomfortable, hard to move around but I know that she was testing me. She ontinued to work and I went about my study etc for 2 hours then she looked up at me and smiled and told me it was time for the heavy ones. Removing the weights again was crazy and the clamps really sting as they come off, the larger clamps dig in like crazy and the large weights really pull my lips down a lot, they are really pulling down a long way with these big weights. I knew that this was only day one and I had to do this every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment