Friday 5 June 2009

Oct 18 2008 - Slave Chihiro

Entry for October 18, 2007

So it seems you all wanted me to masturbate naked outside, Well I did this today but is also seems that the club master and mistress read my site cause they helped. I was called to the club today, shaved ritually as usual and then put into shoes and a rope tied around my boobs and then tied off at waist with the rope running between my legs and up to my neck, when I stand up straight the rope pulls right up between my pussy lips and cuts into me and as I walk it rubs back and forwards.

I was then bundled into a car with a raincoat on and taken off to town. On arriving I was taken out to a mall and walked in my raincoat through the mall and around the mall, as I walked the rope pulled between my legs and rubbed my clit making it swell, I kept being told to stand up straight which pulled the rope even tighter, then mistress from work said we would go shoe shopping as she knew how fond of clothes and shoes I am, I was taken into a shoe shop and some very high heel boots were selected, I was not allowed to speak unless spoken to by mistress, the assistant, a pretty woman cam and asked if I wanted to try, mistress said yes and unbuttoned the base buttons of my coat, I was then told to sit and to lift my leg to allow the woman to put the boots on me. I could see as she lifted my leg she could see I was naked then she must have seen the rope through my lips, I was red and embarrassed. I was then asked for the other leg and mistress told me to lift my knees up high to help which of course put me on display. The I was told to stand and in the middle of the shop asked to walk up and down, then they chose another set of boots, like stripper boots this time with super high heel like 6-8 inch. These were thigh high si the girl really needed to gain access to me to fit them and her hands came very close to the rope between my pussy lips which made me wet. Then when fitted I was told to remove my coat and walk up and down in the shop to show mistress how I looked, I undid the jacket but she took it right off me and I was made to walk completely around the shop and as I passed people I was told to stop and stand up straight, the high heels made the rope really pull up between my lips and then I was told again to walk so the rope rubbed, I was thoroughly embarrassed but also desperately excited. Then I was told to sit and to open my legs wide for the boots to be removed, the lady removed them and was staring at my pussy which was wet. I was so embarrassed, then I was told to stand again and put my coat on and leave. I was then walked through the mall and out and across the fields to the park, I waa told to strip and the ropes removed. Then I was told to kneel, knees apart and to masturbate as per my blogg. I rubbed and came 3 times but then they said they liked the idea of the whipping so took out a whip and had me arch up my back and keep my legs spread for a pussy and clit whipping which I then took. I cam 11 times more from the pussy and clit whipping usually as the whip hit my clit but they would not stop. Several people came and walked passed and watch as I was tortured publicly and then left and walked on while I was left there in the mud and rain, the whip stung more than usual as it hit my bare pussy in the rain, the rain make it sting more. When finished I had came about 23 times and 7 people had come to watch, then I was allowed to wear my coat and go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment