Friday 5 June 2009


Cindy is mad because I did not first show her the pic. I hate to have her upset so said to her that I would punish myself, she wants me to whip my pusst hard to make sure that I remember which I am doing now as I write this blog, but at the same time I want more punish so humiliation came to mind. So I toss a coin to see if I should show the pic larger here in my blog.

Heads I show, tales I don't

Well you already know the results

Hope none of my teachers see this, let alone my step dad

So now the dilemna:

Leave the pic for people or take it down: Cindy will get the vito vote. But interested to see
  • Leave this for teachers to see
  • Take it down and don't be such a slut
  • Put a more revealing pic
  • Apologise to Cindy and whip myself more hard

No comments:

Post a Comment