Friday 5 June 2009

July 17th 2007 - Slave Chihiro

Entry for July 17, 2007

Time to share an event with you all.

This is detailed and quite graphic, I am sharing something that I am not sur how you will all respond, but it happened as part of my learning and I want to know what you think.

By now you have come to know that I am exploring SM and Bondage, rope play and pain. I have enjoyed it a lot, self torture in the ways I have tried have really got me excited so I took things to the next level. I signed up here Tokyo to an SM club. Yes SM club I offer myself to them and client come and chose girl from the books and then pays to do something in a private room. It does not mean sex ok, I am no whore. It means play and torture bondage and SM only.

well for the first week or so it was ok, old people mainly come and want to spank me or use a copr on my breasts, nothing much, more like a fun game, it get me a little excited but nothing to write about. The Friday comes and the 'investors' of the club arrive - read 'investors' carefully and you understand will what they are. They take money and basically control everything. It is an underground club. Well the 'investor head' comes and picks the new girl. (Me) and they take me to a dungeon room in basement, tie me naked to four chains in a huge wheel. Maybe you imagine, big metal wheel that can rotate and me spread and tied inside. This way they can make me stand head up or turn and have me feet up. Arms and legs are spread wide. The doo is close and they leave apart from the boss. He stay, he use candle wax on breast and then between my legs, then he whip it off, make me tender and excited. Then he took a suction pump and pump my little clitty till it stick out far, it stick out a lot and hurt, then he pull off, then pump again, then pull off, each time my clit swell and swell and he make it really stick out a lot. Then he turn me upside down and whip me between my legs hard. I get very wet and cum from the pain and pleasure and the sting. Then he pump again harder, this time i cum from the pump, then he pull off, I scream, then he pump again this time I think my clit will explode, it is about 3cm and swell, complete expose from hood, he show me in mirror, then he whip the clit only, I came in seconds, then he keep whipping harder and harder, I scream but cant move, cant escape the whip, he continue till I cum again. Then again he take the pump and pump it again harder and harder I scream out and he show me in the miror again, it is huge now, then he take another whip, and spins it so the tip only hits my clit, he spins it faster and faster the tip strikes over and over my bare exposed clit. I think it would tear me open, it sting like hell and i nearly pass out. He slapped my face to make sure I awake, he continued spanking the single tail on my clit and then on my pussy lips with a 9 tail, then hard with a crop making my lips hurt, they were splay wide wide open to the whip, he hit my clit about ten more times and finaly I pass out. When i come to I am in a lot of pain, and find that he has put muscle rub on my exposed clit, It is on fire, heat rub on that and my lips. They were swollen like crazy. Today I can't touch myself and no pay as it was the boss who did this to me. I am so sensitive that I can't touch myself and have to sit naked with legs spread wide all weekend to relax.

What do you think of my experience
  • I deserved it and should learn
  • I needed it and it should have been harder
  • You feel sory for me and wish it did not happen
  • It makes you excited and you want to do it to me
  • you think I should stop this

No comments:

Post a Comment