Friday 5 June 2009

June 15th 2008 - Slave Chihiro

Entry for June 15, 2008

I ran away - so took a while to get courege to post this:

Those of you who are regular readers will know that Mistress Lisa gave a challenge to the masters and mistresses of the club. The command was to be really intense and to have me go to my step dads in a provcative dress (short skirt, no underwear and short crop top) to clean the house and wax house flors so that he could see me which would embarass me. Then I would be taken to the club dressed in school uniform tied to an X cross and stripped and my step dad would be invited to torture me, however he would not know it was me as I would have to wear a hood. There was also a plan to involve insects torture with him watching and then the next day more cleaning but it was up to the club.

The club read the request and thought it was good and highly suitable for pushing me to the limit and seeing if my training was working but as usual they would add there own area and change some.

I was commanded not to shave for three weeks and last weekend was in morning a limo cam to my flat and mistress owner of club came to see me, she commanded me to call my step dad and offer to go and clean. I did it right then and while did, she picked clothes for me. A short stretch skirt, white knee length socks, short white crop top and knickers, saying the skirt was too short. This made me relax a lot.

I was then bundled into the car and driven to my step dad’s house and ordered to go the the door with a bag that the mistress gave me full of cleaning tools and cleaners and cloths but before she let me get out she commanded me to remove my knickers laughing saying how could I imagine that I would be allowed to go in with those illegal clothing items on. Then a small egg was pushed inside me with a short tail which I was told was an antenna and a pager attached to the waist of skirt.

I removed them and pulled the skirt down and then went to the door, my step dad opened when I rang the bell and let me in, he looked at me and smiled and looked pleased, I know he fantasisy about me and always tries to see between my legs and down my top. I was embarrassed. I collected the duster and began dusting the house while he talked and watched, then I vacuumed the house and all rooms and then as I was finishing the vacuum I felt the pager buzz. I looked and it said now I was to wash the floor on hands and knees. I went to get the cleaner and cloths and dropped to my hands and knees keeping step dad infront of me and began to wash and talk with him as I went, I knew my skirt was ride up my thighs and wanted to keep him infront of me. We talked and I washed the floor well. Then my pager went again. I looked and it said wash the woodern stairs on hands and knees. I asked step dadto go upstairs and hold the bucket while I cleaned, he was trying to see down my top and was happy to stay infront of me – I cleaned and got down about three steps and the door bell rang. I said I would get it, but quickly my step dad came past me downstairs and opened the door. I was horrified to see my Mistress there. She was dressed differently and went into the hall with step dad and talked, then my pager buzzed and it read – ‘Master says open your knees more so your legs are spread’ – I opened slightly and then I felt the egg buzz inside me. The pager buzzed again and this time said ‘I can’t see you but I want those knees at least shoulder width’. I was getting exited because of the egg inside me buzzing away and cleaning the stairs trying to concentrate when I heard Mistress comment that it was a pretty sight, my step dad was looking up and could view of his step daughters ass and clearly he could see my pussy. I closed my legs tight and then step dad and Mistress went to the lounge. The stairs finished I walked in and knew I hadto be very respectful as Mistress was there. She looked at me and said ‘Hello child, how old are you, I said I was 18 and nodded. ‘

Mistress said ‘Seems to are helping your father well, and asked why we looked diferent’ Step dad said that she was step daughter from first marriage and that I was not his and she smiled in approval, she said that it was good to see a girl clean for her family and looked to me saying, ‘don’t you think the floor here should be waxed, but you should be quiet and careful while your step dad and I are talking. Perhaps it best if you do it on your hand and knees so as not to be in the way.’ I nodded and said I agreed and got the wax and cloths to start wax the floor. Then Mistress said ‘start in the corner over there, pointing opisite and rub from the wall working back to us that way you will not be in the way’. Step dad said ‘wow you are quite stern with treating children and she said, yes I have much practice’

I went to the corner and at that time Mistress pulled out some papers and I saw the club logo, there were some images and she glared at me as if to continue with her orders. I herad her say to my step dad: ‘So, we have a club in the city and it may interest you since you spend a lot of time alone, we cater to many interests and some which are more unusual, some come to watch and some invited to involve, here is one where a girl is dancing, I looked and he was looking at the papers, here is one where the girl is removing some clothes, and here we have a special area where some guys and girls like to treat the girls as slaves and administer punishments. Does that interest you at all?’ My Step dad said – well yes, yes it does a lot, what kind of punishments’ – ‘ Oh all sorts replied Mistress, spanking etc, some of the girls are quite young like your step daughters age and as she said that the buzzer egg started in side me and I glanced over my shoulder to see that he was looking at the pictures and Mistress she was looking at me and motioned to open my legs more, I did and then she said, now imagine a young butt to spank, a little like that one there and pointed at me. Step dad looked at me and I was horrified. Mistress had the egg turned on and my legs open and me on hands and knees with my bum and likely my pussy lips must be on display and I was getting more and more wet. I continued to wax the floor knowing now that while they were talking that they were both starring at me. I continued to rub and realized also that as I moved back across the floor I was getting further from the wall and closer to them meaning they saw me even more and more clearly. The buzzer stopped and started from time to time to keep me teased and I was so red. Must be Mistress had the control. Mistress then said ‘Girl, seems you are not rubbing hard enough, take the cloth with hands and arms vertical from shoulders and with knees still on the ground push the cloth away from you with hands until body is almost flat on floor and then pull back up, it is better to clean. I knew this would expose me more and for sure would cause my skirt to ride up more showing (if I wasn’t already) my little puss and lips. Then she left the buzzer on making it really hard for me to do it without collapsing on the floor. I finished the floor and stood up and bowed. She said I did a good job and my step dad thanksed me and looked into my eyes, I was red, very red. I went to the door and got them some tea and then left and went outside and around corner to find the car waiting. 15 minutes later Mistress came out and came to the car and got inside. She looked at me and told me I had done well but now that I needed to be prepared for the next part. Clearly I had heard her talk to step dad about the club and he now knew but would she have invited him tonight. The car drove away and I was taken to the club directly where when we entered I was stripped completely and told to be waxed. My pussy and legs were completely waxed to make me super tender and bare. Then the wardrobe was open and I saw my actual school dress – I was surprised but then realized it was a copy made but my school student number was printed on the skirt and blouse. I was told to dress in it, white socks, blue skirt and blouse, skirt was shortened and blouse tightened to make it just squeeze my boobs.

I was then taken into a room and sat astride a wooden horse with legs each side, the horse was a triangle shape so it ran into my puss and pushed against my lips, my legs were tied and weights put on them and I was left there to wait for an hour. Afterwards I was released and sent to the room to wait.

Later I was collected and a hood put on my head so I could not see. Mistress said. Right girl – here goes, lets see. You look different now, nice and bare but your school numbers is on display. Lets see what happens.

I was walked out and stood behind the curtains, I knew the place well, it had a cold wind there. Mistress went out and there was a big appluse. She announced that tonight was a new night for some but for one it would be special and she called my step dad. I heard a clap from the audience and he came out. Mistress announced that it was his first time and that they should bare with him and support him and to be kind tonight they had laid on a nice new school girl at which time I was brought out with my hood on. I was walked to the stage and paraded up and down and then taken to the ‘X’ cross and told to stand up, my leg was lifted and attached to the left and then my other stretched out and attached to the right, it was set very very wide tonight so I would be very much open. Then my hands and wrists spread and tied to the cuffs. My hood covered me well but I could see out of the base. Mistress announced that I was 18 only and that I was nice and fresh and had been prepared well. She asked the crowed if they liked my uniform and told them to look closely saying it can be identified as one from a real school. I was horrified but was not sure if my step dad knew my number and school code. The corwd shouted to remove my skirt and blouse and expose my little body and I could here my step dad joining in the chanting. Then Mistress announced. Right if that is what the crowed wanted then step dad could cut off my skirt and blouse. Then I felt a hand grab my blouse and scissors cutting and suddenly my boob popped free, then the hand grabbed my skirt and a snip where the buttons fasten and it was unwrapped from me and I was there in my socks and hood and my body was naked and shaven there infront of him. I could see through the hood but he could not see in. I knew it was him. I was horrified, Mistress stepped forwards and asked him is he liked what he saw and he nodded, she said did I look a little like hi step daughter and he didn’t comment, a tear rolled down my face as I was so humiliated. Then before I knew it I felt a strong vibe pushed between my legs and against my clit. I was coming before I knew it and trying so hard not to speak or say anything that would further identify me but it was so hard, I am so sensitive I was coming and shaking on the cross and unable to close my legs or avoid the vibe which was right against my swollen and exposed clitty, I must have come about 8 times before it wa moved away from me. Then he was handed a pin wheel and ran it over my pussy and stabbed around my clitty making it swell more and more and more. I was panting and Mistress said ‘Girl are you begging for him to stop?’ but I could not speak, I know she wanted me too but it would identify me, I was too afraid but my silence meant he could continue. He then was handed an electric wand and electrocuted my clit making me cum more and more, I yelped out and he stopped at once looking toward my hooded face, I was afraid for a few seconds and then Mistress said ‘Don’t stop, you are making her want more, electrocute it.’ He pushed the setting up and put it against my pussy making me jump and shout and then my clit I could barely stand any more. Then he stopped and the crowed were applauding and telling him what to do and they all started to chant Whip / Whip / Whip / Whip. He was handed a whip and told to whip my breasts. He did and did it really hard making my nipples really sting, then they attached clothes pegs to my nipples and told him to whip them off which he did repeating this over and over. Then Mistress said, what about that little pussy, don’t you think she is begging for the whip? Lets ask her.

‘Girl’, she said, ‘Tell your new abuser if you would like him not to whip your little tight wet pussy, Beg him if you want him not to whip it else stay silent if you wish him to whip you hard’ I knew she was playing with my head. I knew I must stay silent and did so she chose a harsh whip and handed it to my step dad showing him how to use it, she then took it back and told him that he needed to use it sich that the tips just struck my pussy and ideally my clitty and said she would show him how that could be done. She then stood infront of me for the first time for a long while and raised the whip to target me and then with a whoosh it struck between my legs landing perfectly on my lips and my clit making me scream out. Then again and again making me scream. Then it was handed to my step dad who seemed to be intensely watching. He lifted and targeted and then whoosh it landed hard on my pussy but was not so bad as Mistress. Then again and again, then continued pushed by the crowed shouting out to target more and more. Then Mistress came and said ‘Here allow me to get her petals open’ She took the whip and hit a few precise strokes to my lips and clit, my lips startedto open and she continued to whip them, my lips loose being hit and opening to expose my inner flesh and pink. Then she took her hand and fingers and opened me up and said now I would stay open, she said she knew my pussy well and that now it would make a better target, she also pulled my clit hood right back so he could target that. He cracked the whip and the tip hit directly on my clit making me scream, mistress laughed and said ‘Perfect’ now more, he repeated the same and again landed another stroke right on my exposed clit but this time harder making it swell, then Mistress looked at his smile and said. ‘Hmmm you like to torture her most sensitive area and hear her sqeel’? He smiled and looked right at my hooded head and nodded. She took the long whip from his hand and replaced it with a smaller whip and said: ‘Then this is your best bet, use this in circleuar movement with the tips hitting her pusst lips and clit, best if the the whip runs up between her legs as that will target the clit better.’

He looked at me and lifted the whip high and then looked closely at my pussy, I was almost in tears of embarrassment and humiliation, here was my step dad, the one who had watched me so close for years looking at my legs and my top and trying to get a peek and now did he know it was me tied open here with my boobs out and nipples hard and pointing at him and my most sensitive little pussy splayed wide open through the punishment he was delivering to my little shaven area, did he know he was torturing his own step daughters clit I wandered and the horror in my mind if they told him or if he realized or knew from the school number. He started spinning the whip and bringing the tips closer and closer to my pussy, I could feel the air as it got closer, Mistres said ‘Just the tips, tease her with it’ He brought it closer and closer and then it started to strike my pussy lips, with this he could adjust very fast the target moving from lips, slightly up and hitting my clit and then back to my open puss which now was open wider and wider with my lips totally spread on their own, I felt completely ashamed and a few tears ran from my eyes as he continued, I was cumming again and again and was getting close to a limit where I would have to shout out, Mistress sensed this and said ‘You have her, she is surrender to your whip, see the juices running from her, she is staying quiet but she is cumming – we know this little one, she cums a lot for the whip on her little pussy!’ With that he looked between my legs and continued the circle whipping, I was so close to screaming to beg to stop but bit my lip and tried to hold out, ‘Mistress asked ‘Should we stop torturing your pretty little pussy now slave girl? It is really red?’ – ‘Tell him if you want him to stop and if you want to take a breath’

I stayed silent, well silent as I could, teeth tight together, I could feel another orgasm building and was holding my teeth so strong it was building fast inside me, the whipe continued its fast strokes on my lips and clit and with each stroke it was taking me higher, I wanted it to stop, I wanted that so much but couldn’t take my mind off it. Mistress was pushing him and directing him exactly what to do to take me further and further. It was so intense and she knew exactly what it was doing to me. She knew my body and my mind and how to push me. The whip continued to hit my lips making them jump and splay each time it strikes and every three or four times he would target my clit for two or three also. I was getting closer and closer to a huge orgasm and could now hear myself saying ‘No, Don’t I am too close’ to start with I was not aware but I suddenly heard myself saying it quietly, I don’t think he could hear with the crowd, but Mistress must have noticed the hood moving and quickly I felt her attatch something to my head, it was a microfone to make my whimpers and voice louder for the audience and for step dad. She said ‘Lets not miss anything this little slave says ha ha ha!’ I tried so hard now not to speak, I was making a yelp with each strike to my clit which I don’t think he would recognize and then suddenly he hit the clit really hard – I shout out…. ‘Ahhh shit not like that!’ – I looked immediately horrified and he was smiling now and the audience shouted ‘do that again’ do that again’. He spin the whip more and now every 5 or 6 strike he hit it really hard, each time it took me closer and closer to what felt like some super orgasm. I hadn’t been taken like this since Mistress did it previously a few months before. Each time the whip hit me hard I cried out, again Mistress said ‘Tell him if you want to stop or he will continue to go harder and longer’ she looked at him and said, ‘See her body craves the whip, make those sharp strokes even more sharp, lets see her explode with this orgasm, I think she has a big one building, perhaps you can make it happen’ This seemed to excite him a lot, he hit my clit really hard ‘Ahhhh please’ I shouted, then again and again ‘ The whip continued and I felt pressure building inside my, my body started to shake, I heard Mistress say ‘She is close – continue and don’t stop now’

He slapped the whip into my clitty over and over so fast now my body jumped up and shook like crazy, I could feel juices running from me and heard the crowd shouting – I waqs shouting too and he was still continuing to whip me, the orgasm went on and on and on like waves going through me, I was totally lost in the orgasm and honestly have no idea what I would have said – I just remember my body jumping and me straining against the cuffs on my arms and legs to try to escape the whip which continued, then suddenly my embarrassment reached a peek when I heard someone shout ‘Wow you made her squirt’ I very few times to do that, I guess now looking back it was all too much what with my step dad doing it but still he hadn’t stopped and I was still cumming. It seemed to go on forever and then Mistress took his hand and stopped him.

I relaxed on the cross and the crowd applauded and shouted. He turned to them and looked embarrassed also, he seemd to be in some dream or trans like state when he was delivering those strokes to me but now it seemed he too had come out and realized so many were watching. Then I heard him shout thankyou, and turn to me and say – Thankyou little slave girl.

Mistress said ‘Do you wish to give her a name? Perhaps you wish to call her your pussy slut or your squirt girl or what?’

He looked at me and then at Mistress and said ‘Anything’?

‘Yes’ she said of course – she is tied up and is exhasuetd – what you want to call her.

‘He looked at my hooded face and then looked up and down my body, his head came close to me and said ‘You are perfect but I will call you my Karen’

I could feel my eyes widening and was terrified that they would remove the hood, he seemed not to be fully aware that this was me, but still I wasn’t sure.

Mistress now came to the front of the stage and said ‘Our Mistress Lisa asked for this and also asked for her to be subjected to more humiliation with bugs and insects, we like that but will save that for another time, for now lets all thank our slave girl student for her obedience’. Everyone stood up and applauded, Master came forwards and I felt my arms un locked and then my legs, I was weak and could not stand, he picked me up and carried me out from the stage and into the back room. It was now very early in the morning and Master commented that I had done well. I was totally red faced and flushed and when I looked between my legs my lips were splayed really wide and were all swollen and my clit was sticking out like it had been vacuumed for the longest time. A cape was wrapped around me and I was told to sit and get my legs back, I was panting and breathing so heavily. Master then said, ‘You came more times than I can remember, we were not sure that your step dad would even come, and really not sure he would want to do anything, but seems he had a lot locked up inside him and enjoyed very much playing with you. Tonight you made everyone proud.’

Then he picked me up and carried me to the car and had Tanaka San drive me back to my apartment.

I got in and could barely get to my bed and collapsed exhausted and slept.

A few hours later I was woken up lying on my bed, it was Mistress, she had finished at the club and come to see me, Master was also standing at the bottom of my bed, I was naked and my hand and ankles were tied to the metal corner post of the bed. I must have really slep not to hear or feel them do that but what did they want. Mistress then attached a metal bat to the bedthat could extend and pulled it out between my legs, on the end she added two toys, one was a big vibe and the other was a electricity wand. She looked at me and said, my little pussy was super tender and since I had been spared the insects there were a few more things that were required. With that she turned on the vibe and the electricity and pushed them sgainst me, I jumped, I was so tender there and so sensitive, it was immediately too much and I screamed out. She looked at me and grinned saying that it was a first for me not to be allowed to recover properly, infact she said, she wanted me to look red and sore again cause she liked that look and wanted to see it again.

She turned up the electric and the vibe and left them on while she went to make herself a drink, Master sat at the foot of the bed watching me squirm – I lay there and tried to relax as I felt he liquid start to run from me again – Master sat smiling looking and said – ‘Karen, you look good and that little pretty pussy is a lovely shade of red and so so tender after last night’s punishment. You are being rewarded with a house visit.’

When Mistress returned I was shaking as the shocks ran through me, she adjusted the contact to make it shock right on my most tender exposed place and pushed the vibe up between my lips harder and then she too sat down. ‘I’m thinking of a number she said to the Master, can you guess what it is?’ He looked back at her and then looked at me on the bed squirming and said 20’

She smiled and said, ‘Hmm I was thinking of 8 but your new 20 is good, Slave, you will remain there until you have cum 20 times and each time you will thank your Master and Mistress for allowing you to cum.’

I looked at them and said, ‘but I already came 3 times’, ‘ well then you better start thanking us’ said Mistress. I quickly began to thank them as the next orgasm jumped through my body, this was their idea of fun but I was really suffering, usually I was allowed a week to recover at least but this was barely a few hours and I could not believe how sensitive I was. The shocks were a short throb and the vibe was making sure there was no rest for me, I was cumming quite fast amd knew soon that the ordeal would be over and I would be allowed to rest. I thanked them as I reached 18 and then 19th orgasm and then Mistress turned the vibe and electric to full and said ‘Ahh lets make it 25, this is fun’ I nodded and thanked them for the care and gritted my teeth as the next one shuddered through my body, between my legs was soaking wet, the bed was almost a pool of my juices and I was still cumming. The last 6 came fast due to the new settings and I could barely keep up with thanking the Master and Mistress between each orgasm but knew if I failed there would be more. With that completed Mistress turned off the vibe and the electric and removed the bar to inspect my pussy. Then she took the master to me and said ‘You’re turn, I think a nice good hand slapping would be the best, don’t you?’ Master nodded and told me to prepare a deep breath. With that his hand came down between my legs and hard on my pussy, then again over and over and over striking me really sharply and hard, it felt like I was stung by bees it was so sensitive. He delivered 20 also and then looked at my super red pussy. Mistress untied me and applied some cream to my hand and said ‘Now dear, you may rub this in’ I started to rub it into my pussy and around my lips and clit thinking it would sooth, but suddenly I felt burning, the cream tube was blank and silver and they were laughing, it was a mix of vitamin skin cream and heat muscle rub. ‘Good good, you did it to yourself girl, we had a bet as to if you would do it. Now it seems you are ready to go out again – go dress, same as you did yesterday, we are going out.’

I went to the bedroom and dressed in my short stretch skirt and socks and my crop top again as ordered and returned to the living room. Master lifted the skirt pulling the waist and then said, good it will do as he folded down a new seam at the top and opened the door to leave. We drove for a short while and arrived at my step dad’s house. I screamed ‘No – not here’ They said, ‘Hush child, we are going in and then you will come in and visit. You will sit with us and talk to your step dad. Failure to do so will bring a far worse punishment.

In they went and after about ten minutes Tanaka San told me to go inside and join them. I walked to the door and greeted my step dad with my head down, he asked why the visit and I said I had fgorgotten one area that needed to be waxed. He smiled and said ‘good girl but we have guests, the lady from yesterday and her husband or friend are here’ I smiled and said ‘oh shall I not do it’? When a voice came from the living room ‘Ahh, your little step daughter, how nice, I suppose she comes to see you are ok?’, ‘No’ replied step dad ‘she missed an area of the floor wax and has come to finish but she can do it later’. ‘No need,’ replied Mistress, come in child and carry on and remember what I told you yesterday.’

I kneeled on the floor and began to push my arms out with the wax cloth knowing how this would likely make my bum exposed, I turned away so not to show and they let me for a while and then Mistress said ‘You have missed a bit right there in the middle, come here to me and work away from us, it will clean better and we can watch to make sure it is clean, if you do well I may have a job for you at my house someday’ she said laughing. I continued and pushed my arms forwards and back, forwards and back my hips raised and shoulders dropping as the cloth was pushed out, I was deadly embarrassed knowing my bum must be on display but at least my legs were together, if he saw anything now he would see maybe lips but that would be e,barassing and humiliating enough. I did it and finished and Mistress said come and sit down with us all. She turned to my step dad and asked if he had a good time, she then turned to me and said, ‘you are almost the same age you know, he seemed to meet a girl just like you last night’ and she laughed. Then she turned to my step dad and said ‘Can you imagine – the girl last night, good family or poor family, you know all sorts join, perhaps one day it could be her’ He laughed and said very little clearly embarrassed a little to discuss infront of me what he had done but in his eyes I could see him looking at my legs and at my exposed belly. Mistress also saw the look and said ‘Ahh you find her attractive do you? She is quite pretty isn’t she.’ She turned to the Master who was nodding in agreement. ‘You probably wish you could command her to do things and see her obey, wouldn’t that be fun’ Said Mistress. My step dad nodded and laughed and said ‘Hmm that wouyld be the day’

At that moment Mistress said ‘Kneel!’ I looked at her and frozen, I was horrified, she looked again and said ‘Yu would not ignore a guest to your house now would you?’ I moved from the sofa and knelt on the floor infront of them all. ‘Better’ she said, now show what a good daughter you are and drop your head in respect to your step dad and thank him for putting up with you even you are not his’ I dropped my head and said ‘Thanks daddy, thanks for making me feel like family’

Mistress then barked and said, ‘I don’t think that was exactly what I said, but allowed.’ Then she said lift your arms up above your head and clasp your fingers together’ I did it at once. ‘Now put them behind your head’ I did as ordered. Step dad was fascinated and starring at me kneeling on the floor my little skirt almost exposing myself and my hands now in a submiss state behind my head’ Now spread wide those knees!!’ barked Mistress, I looked at her and dropped my head. ‘SPREAD WIDE THOSE KNEES’ she shouted. I looked at the floor. ‘NOW QUICKLY’ She said, I spread my knees and looked down, my skirt came right up my legs and my pussy was completely exposed, it was bright red and open and very wet and I was almost in tears’

‘Hmm she seems excited and a looks like she has been enjoying something’ said Mistress, she really is quite prefect down there’ she commented, ‘Don’t you think’ she said pointing and looking at step dad who was now transfixed looking at me and a little red. ‘Now stand’ I stood up before them and dropped my head. ‘You see she said, most girls will answer when then are scared and sense control, even your own stp daughter. ‘Lift that skirt’ she barked, I stood legs together and lifted my skirt up, my little red pussy slit was now on display infront of my step dad again. He was looking and shocked. ‘Enough’ said Mistress, now go. I picked up the wax and put it away and nodded and bowed to them all and left the front door and ran down the street. I was in shock and horrified and worried and scared and crying – I kept running to the end of the road to the station and bought a ticket and went to my aunts. I have been there now for 2 weeks which is why you all had to wait for this update. I am sorry you all were made to wait but I was too humiliated to return immediately. I know this will probably cost me somehow, some Mistresses and Masters have already mentioned that in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment