Friday 5 June 2009

Jan 24th 2009 - Slave Chihiro

Entry for January 24, 2009
Christmas back to torture session

I’ve been away for a long time, my stomach problem kept me away from the club but Mistress was happy, she say that my cookie will forget the training and that i will be like new specimen to test and tease. My return was to be CHristmas Day. It is not a big holiday in Japan so would be an event at the club. Mistress had asked me to advertise to people through flickr that I would come back and to get ideas but most came from Mistress Lisa and very few others added anything. For this she was dissapointed and may take me offline and keep for the club she said.

Mistress Lisa had sent in many idea. She always concentrate on my little pussy and especial my clitty so I knew it would be serious. She has request over 1000 whip lashes to my pussy, suction to my clit, electrocution repeatedly and also insect torture with me being opened up by device. Also she suggested blow darts to be blown into my breasts, nipples pussy lips and clit. Master Gladstone suggested beating my tied open body with Christmas tree branch and having cables light me up like christmas tree with electric.

I didn’t know what to expect but heard Mistress and Master from the club would advertise to whole SM registered members in Japan to get a good audience. On Christmas Day I was collected in the morning. I had been forbidden to masterbat or play with myself at all and not allowed to touch or use any toys on myself for last two months. Also my pussy hair was left alone to grow back so now i had a little mound of hair there. I was taken into the club back door and told to strip. I was then bathed and showered under supervision and the laid down for my puss to be waxed completely. This was done 3 times leaving my pussy area completely red and very tender. I was then patted down with poweder and wrap in dress night gown towel.

I was led out of the door and walked to the main door to enter the arena area. This told me straight away that I would be infront of many people. The doors opened and I hear the clap of many people, there were maybe 300 people in the room and written up was ‘Welcome back Chihiro’

I had my towel cover removed to leave me naked and was told to drop my head to accept the colar and leash, They tied this and then I was walked through the whole crowd for everyone to see me. While I was walked an announcement was made it was talk about me ‘Introduce my age of 18 and my background as student and that I had not been touched for two months.

Then I was taken to the stage and tied to a large ‘X’ cross, this was a new one that using power could spread me wider and wider but arms could be set vertical together or spread and legs also. They hit the button and made my hands spread about 1 metre and my legs spread then wider and wider and wider until I was nearly in splitz position with my little pussy completely opened for them. Mistress came and grabbed my breast and pulled it hard, then pulled really hard on my nipples making me scream. Then she slapped me with her hand on my pussy and told me to beg to the audience.

I shouted out ‘Please I am sorry I have been away, your slave is back now, please torture and punish my body and my little pussy to make you all happy’

The audience all clap and cheer and with that a table was brought out with many devices and whips on. Mistress announced that before things were taken too far that she thought all should have the chance to whip me. She invited the audience to come up one by one in order of seats from back to front, the would be invited to chose their whip or flogger and then to pick a body plkace to target. All in back rows - bronze members would be allowed 1 strike, all silver 3 strikes and gold 5 strikes. Platimum member would be allowed single tail also and would get 10 each but there only 20 of them. My mind was run, try to add up how many hits could this be.

300 people, roughly 100 bronze, 75 silver, 100~125 Gold and 20 platimum. I was scared cause it meant worse case my little pussy would get over 1000 lashes from the audience and starting from low members to high meant that the more experienced would get me later when my already warmed up and tenderised to be more sensitive.

Mistress then announced that anyone who made me cum from the whip would get promotion to higher membership and if done by a platimum member they would be involved later in the afternoon to do more. My pussy area was still tender from the waxing so i felt very vulnerable and my legs opened so wide my pussy became easy target. I knew some would target breasts also. Master of the club pressed another button and a pad behind my bum inflated to push my pussy forwards and out and then pulled my arms back to expose my breasts more. I was completely tied and helpless now. The Mistress called the first row of Bronze members.

Most of them laid hard on my lips opening them, they already red from the wax. Eight made me cum and were put to one side. Then came silver, these more skill and placed some hard whippings on pussy and nipples. of these 6 more made me cum, these were put on one side. Then gold, several took a flogger and used their 5 strikes hard others using a whip with short handle to get some really hard strokes, I came hard and they passed the whip between them fast to keep whipping while i came. 4 more times i came really hard. Then platinum. These got more whips and the single tail came out. I was afraid, this really stung hard. It came fast and hard and hit my clit repeatedly making me cry and scream. Several made me cum and one made me squirt by placing 10 continued direct single tail stike on my clitty. Mistress loved it and the crowd also.

Next came electricity, I was moved into a different position and electric wand place between my hard whipped pussy. Now Mistress used the electric higher and higher and constantly on my clitty and lips and nipples making me cry out and scream even more. The feelings on level 4 was how i remembered level 10. She lifted the setting to 5 and then 6 and I was shaking as the electric really bit me making my whole body throb. Then as I started to shake and my body started to cum it got more and more intens. She lifted the level up to 7 and I squited across the stage but that made me cum again then i passed out. I came too cumming again and she hadn’t stopped at all. Then she spun the weel to see what number came. She announced as it spin that the number would be how many times i had to cum before the next session started. The number was 11. I was terrified, she then asked the crowd. She said that under their seat was a vote button unit. They all should enter the number 1 to 10 to see how high the electric should be. Everyone voted abd i almost knew it would be a high number. She looked at a handset and then after a few minutes she said it was done. All the time my pussy was being zapped at level 4. The number was 8. Not as bad i expect but still high. I was to be made to cum 11 times on level 8. I thought it would all be ok, but then she asked the master to bring out the new zapper. It was really quite large and builds up fast to deliver a zep charge into the selected point. She showed it against paper zapping it was clear to see a spark jump it looked scary. She said that Mistress Lisa calls me her clitty slave so these would be used on my clitty. The machine was moved between my legs. My hood was pulled back and then tied, then a clamp circle was brought in. It looks like a Indian Dream catcher, Mistress says it is a dream catcher when used on my pussy cause when opend up I deliver dreams to people. The circle band has clamps all round inside and these are attached to my lips making me spread wide wide open. The machine was then positioned just away from my epose clitty and before turned on i was told that I need to thank everyone after each orgasm. She turned on the machine and there was a sound which was strange getting higher pitch then zap! it zapped me, then again and again and again then i came I thanked the audience but just before I could finish it started again i finished thanking and screamed as it continued to zap my clitt which was now more sensive. The again and again I thanked them then again it hit me I screamed it was too much and I came only a few times so far, the electric continued and my body was throb as the zaps came more and i came over and over. I felt it would never end and Mistress was there by my side laughing as I came and my body jumped more and more. Then i must have passed out and come back again to more zapping then Mistress turned it off. She looked at me and moved to my front and said I was a bad girl, I had missed the fully thanks message twice during the eleven times I came. I was then brought down from the cross and told to walk around and allow pople to look at how red i was, I walked through the crowd spread leg and allowed people to see which was very embarassing. Then I was laid on my back and my legs brought up and over so my knees were on the floor by my side pushing my butt and pussy into the air, then I was told to put my feet behind my head which I did fully exposing me again. My feet were tied in place together behind my head and a pad put under to lift my till my bum and puss were up in the air. Then a bucket brought out and slugs put on my legs to see where they would go. Slime horrible things they moved and i could feel them on my skin moving, some got closer and closer to between my legs and thighs and then one reached my pussy and went over my lips, another over my clit and lips, they all sem to be going n that direction towards my tender senitive place, I din’t know why but the crowd all seem very happy. It make me shake and i hate it. Then they were removed and a vibe was held next to me making me wet again until i came once more. Now a specalum was pushed inside holding me wide open, it was a strange one like never seen, it had four fingers and as wound open it pulled in different direction opening me up but not like usual. I was very open and the top was not right against my lips but in the air. Mistress said this was special to open me up for the insects to be able to crawl on their own, he said that they teested many and found that they would not crawl across plastic or metal so this had been made. It was locked in place. Then a metal clamp was attached to my clit and wired to a machine. She said that ants would be allowed to walk around and see where they went. The clamp was that i could be electrocuted but lightly which would aggrovate the ants for fun. I cried and begged them not to di this. I hate ants and they scare me. I was told to be quiet and was then gagged to stop me. Then the ants were put on my body, I could feel lots of things moving but had no idea where they were, a camera was brought in to allow the audience to see what was happening and could hear the crowd noise, then my clit was zapped and i suddenly felt more, the crowd laughed as the ants ran into me like a safe hole, then she added millipedes, they tickled and i screamed as I hated them, crawling things going in and out of me while people laughed and watched. It seemed to go on forever and then I screamed as it was clear they were now biting the juice from my pussy lips. This really hurt, like small clamps they bite and bite and bite and i could do nothing. I scream and tried to beg mistress to stop but nothing was heard cause the gag. I shook my head but still nothing. They bit me more and more and Mistress laughed. The crowd clapped as I was in a total himiliation state with insects crawling in and out. Then again the electric driving them crazy. Then she stopped and said it was enough. She got a high p[ressure hose and blasted water into me and over me and washed out the ants. Then she removed the gag and stared into my eyes which were wet and almost crying. She said now it was time for something nice but before that the curcle clamp was to be removed, she grabbed it and pulled it hard wrip[ping all the clamps off my pussy in one go and making me scream like hell. She asked me to stand, untied my legs and allowed me to stand up, she tied my hands behind my head and then told me to straddle a sadlle like device. I had sen them before, it was a large vibe chair. She called it by name but I was worried and not listen, I sat down and the vibe was placed against my clit and lips and then turned on, they turned it up but only until i started to shake, not too high to get maximum feeling. I was super sensitive now and was coming really fast. This felt nice and really made me so wet, it was still torture but now was nice and enjoyable, I was allowed to cum 3 more times before it was stopped. I was allowed a few minutes break and then was told it was game time. Now the platimum members who managed to make me cum were brought back on stage. long thin pipes were brought out like music flute but thinner. I was tied against a wall and was told that now i was to be a dart board. There were two kinds of darts, some just clinical darts that could be fired at me, others would be dipped into heat cream which would make them burn. There were 100 darts, 40 to be fired at breasts and nipples, 20 at my bum, 20 at my pussy lips and 20 at my clitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment