Friday 5 June 2009

February 8th 2008 - Slave Chihiro

for February 08, 2008

Club Tease – New Levels of torture

Last night at the lub, things went up a level. Many have written saying that since my clit is so sensitive that it should be always ready for torture. There have been many suggest but the vlub last night decide to push a new level with me and see how I go. I was taken to the club as usual. Taken to the drss room and made to wear my student outfit. I was waxed and then shaven to make my pussy completely smooth. Then I was taken to the main floor and told to walk around the audience and guests and nod and greet them. I nodded and bowed and greeted them and they all looked closely at me. Then I was called up to the stage and walked up with my head dropped to the mistress. She at that point ordered me to stretch and limber to splitz. I dropped immediately to the floor and into the splitz and the crowd applaud and clap. Then was told to rise and drop and rise and drop again and again. Then when in splitz two people were called from the crowd to come and tie cuffs to my ankles then chains were attached and they started to wind them up to lift me. I was lifted up in splitz with legs spread wide open. I was taken up in the air to about sholder height of my mistress and then the chains were tied off and the winders pinned to stop them dropping. Then my skirt was taken off and my panties pulled tight. Sugar juice was then poured and rubbed into my panties to make them stick to my puss. Then the crowd were told that I should be prepared. A name was called, it was on Mater Ryoji a master from the club who has tortured me before. He came and stretched the panties out flat over my pusy and then proceed to whip me there. He whipped me hard and fast with a multi tail making me wet as the wetness of the panties were hit with the whip. Then mistress came and cut off the panties.

Master Ryoji then started to whip my little pussy again now it stung, newly waxed and fresh shaven and now wet the whip made me sting amd my self swell. Then the mistress announce – ‘Her pussy is sensitive, her clit more, we plan to make her even more sensitive, constantly always sensitive and ready for tort. What you want?’

Everyone shout they want to see me like that. Mistress leans over and tell me it will hurt but it will be a good sensation for me. Then master Ryoji take a needle and thread and smile at me as he pulled down the sides of my slit hood. Then he put a sucker on my clit to punp it right up then he take my hood skin and push the needle through it and then through my lower clit hood area and pull the thread through. I screamed and suddenly see what their plan is. The tie back my clit hood so my clit will be xposed. I scared but excited. Master Ryoji continue he put attching threads in my hood to tie it back. Then after four attatched threads I am told to ask the audience to come see. I am hurt and excited. My pussy lips are wide open from the splitz my clit now exposed, they take off the pump and my clit stands out but does not go back inside its hood, now it is completely exposed to rtorture and to general daily materials etc. I am now told to invite all to come and look. The mistrss first wipes the edhe of my clit for any trace of blood with alcohol and thn I am told to invite the guests. I shout out. Please come look at my modified clitty.

They all come out one by one – they walk forwards and look at my clitty sticking out and unable to go back. It is now exposed and stays exposed the hood not cut but tied back. Then I am told to put a peg on myself on my new exposed clit. I did that and screamed out as I put it on. Then each person was invited to click the peg. I had to stay in splitz holding myself in place while each person from crowd of 60 came and flicked it. It stung bad and the peg nearly came off 4 times. Each time it bit into my clit flesh and make me scream but I am not allowed to stop until it comes off. When it comes off it bite in a small place and really squeeze my clitty bud. I not allowed to come.

Next Mistress take an electric tooth brush to my clitty, it is exposed completely and the brush rubs my clit making it more and more sensitive, each time I close to cum, I have to tell mistress and she slows and then continues keeping me right on the edge, I was so close to cumming for so long and then finally she asks the crowd and they allowed me to cum, then she held the brush on my clit and made me cum, I came so hard and squirt. Then I was released and told to stand an do jumping jacks while the clit peg was attached. I did this 100 times and then was told to jump jack past everyone – it was embarrassing the clit peg jumps and hurts and teases my clit and when it comes off I have to stand in star position and let the person where it came off put it back on my clit. That is scary. It cam off 5 times and at one place the mistress there smiled as she pulled on my clit and then snapped hard the pe on to my clit then took hold of it and pulled it and twisted it making me almost scream. I wanted to cum from the pain, she pull on it hard and twist again and I came again with juice runn from me. She laugh and sent me on to jumping jack. I continued jumping and then was bade to bend over backwards and arch up my open legs and back to have my pussy whipped. I bent backwards with my pussy facing the audience. My peg was whipped off by mistress and then my Pussy whipped, the clit exposed got hit a lot. Then a machine was brought out, it was electric drill with tails that spin and can position in one place, they were positioned to whip my clit only.

Mistress positioned the machine and turned it on, it whipped my clit fster and faster and over and over and drive me crazy. I scream out each time I cum but must hold my position. Then I cum really hard and collapse. The crowd clap and I am then allowed to stop

No comments:

Post a Comment