Friday 5 June 2009

August 15th 2007 Slave Chihiro

Entry for August 15, 2007
Entry for August 15, 2007 magnify

Private underground session

This weekend I was enrolled in a provate session, it was invitation only for professional dom and dome in Tokyo and Japan. The session was held at a private location and I was taken there by car with blind fold. I only knew the following:

1) I am to dress as school girl

2) 4 other girls are there and we are all young and I am youngest

3) The categories for us [needles/sewing] / [shave / electric] / [animal] / [rope/wax]

Mine is shave and electric. As I arrive I am taken blind folded into the door and into a room, I am not with the other girls so don’t really speak to anyone. I am tied and put in a small place, feels like a cage. I hear screaming and laughter and noises and am scared. After what seems like ages a door opens and voices come in. I feel the whole cage lifted and I am wheeled out. When I get to a larger area there are claping and I am dropped on the floor. The cage is opened and I am pulled out and walked around, from time to time I am stopped and asked to bend over and touch toes or put hands up in the air, or twirl round, then finally I am taken to a point and told to lift my skirt, then I am told to put skirt in waist and touch my panties and rub myself. As I do I am commanded to repeat the words. ‘Please Sir’s and Mistresses Please torture my little pussy, it is made and here for you and your punishment. I have no safe word. Torture my pussy please’

I start to chant it and then I am moved around and told not to stop rubbing myself while I say the words. Then I am taken to an area and sat on the floor. I feel my ankles tied to shakles and then lifted and spread I am suspended in the air by chains and my hands are then tied to chains from the floor to keep me still and in place. Then I hear people come and look. Then my clothes are cut off and I am naked.

Then next I feel a hand between my legs, rubbing up a lather with soap, the hand is soft, seems female, it rubs hard for along long time and adds more and more soap. Then a shower head washes bwteween my legs, then lathered again hard and long, then I am shaved. Then washed again, then lathered and shaved another time. My puss is getting more and more sensitive then I am showered till completely wet, then a table is brought out and my blind fold removed. On the table are electric implements.

A girl comes up and towl pads my body to dry it. Then patches are applied. On my ass, my boobs

My thighs, my calves, my feet all have cables off them going to a machine.

The hostess comes out and announces the following: ‘This is Chihiro from xxxx School in Tokyo (name kept for private as this is the internet) she is 18 and is young and fresh, she is tight and small and tender, this is her first private time here. There is no safety word as she ask and there is no limit here. She begged you to punish her body. What did she beg you to punish?’ They all shouted ‘Pussy’ and laughed. The hostess laughed and slapped my pussy.

Walking away a dom walks up and inserts a bullet like device in my ass, he then turns on the pads and my body feels like someone outside is controlling my muscles. It is aleady intense, I am rithing and the chains are tightened. Now the first person comes. He is a dom and touches me, my stomach, my arms, my face, then over my pussy, he calls to the others to come and inspect my shaven pussy before they start. They all come and form a line and touch me, I feel like I am in some strange hospital but can’t move. He then tuns up the pads and takes a vibe like device and starts to shock my body, I am jumping. Then he takes a ball device glass ball like from Christmas tree and puts next to my pussy, it is sting on my tender area. I feel shocks going to my lips and the crowd is pleased as he holds it I am close to cum already, he pulls away as if knowing. Then takes another device and starts to shock my clit, it is so intense I scream and again almost cum. Then he walks away. Another guy comes and this time a sucker is ised, but inside the sucker is a metal ring so as my clit is sicked inside he presses a button and the bare clit is shocked, I cum immediately, then again. He shouts to the croud ‘This one is very very sensitive, lets enjoy her!’ Then I am scared. He takes a tube like device and says lets count, he look at me and says it will go inside me, the croud will count and I must endure till they stop. I am scared, my pussy is wet now. He starts it and pushes it in me, it stings and shocks and stings and shocks I scream and the croud is counting from 1 to 10. As it comes out it touches my clit and I cum again. Then again, he does this about 6 times and then walks away. They take it in turns with me for what seem like hours, I lost count how often I cum. Then a man in a black coat stands before me, he takes a short hand held thing with two fork like pins and places it near my clit. He tell me take a breath and then I see a blue shock jump and my clit is completely paralised, I jump and quirt as I cum, he then releases it and laughs.

At this time they stop as drinks come round and they all talk, but one is put inside my pussy in a small shot glass, the pads are turned up and I am told not to spill. The liquid is filled from a bottle and I am told if I cum I will spill. They go and talk and I am left shaking and worried and being shocked I cannot help myself and cry out – please let me cum. They all laugh and as I cum they watch the glass forced out from my pussy and drop to th floor. Then the man comes back and shocks my clit hard and long and I cum again and scream. Then they continue their break. This went on and on until they had all tortured me. My lips were wide open, my pussy just running with juice and my clit swollen to extreme and shocked so many times. As I was released I was taken to the back of the room and I passed another girl, she too was tied with legs and arms and bum down and I could see that there was a cable going into her but her lips on her pussy were all shut, I looked closer and realised that her pussy was sewn up and inside was a toy that was running. She had been there all along. I was scared and went back to the room. Took my moiney and was taken home.

No comments:

Post a Comment