Friday 5 June 2009

August 29th 2007 - Slave Chihiro

Entry for August 29, 2007
Entry for August 29, 2007 magnify

Some of you requested a close up of my lil puss. Here it is.

Rope and Electro Bar and Horse Torture

This week’s session at the club was quite strange and very different from all others, I went on Friday night as usual and when I arrived at the club there was a big card box on the floor full of clothes, some leather outfit, some uniforms etc. I was picked out for a very cute summer dress which was then shortened to sit just at my inner thigh level where my pussy is, this way as I walked my pussy was almost on display but if I moved, bent, sat, walked up or downstairs it would be complete on display. I was then told to go and be shaved. In the dressing room one of the assistants carefully completely shaved me twice to make sure I was complete smooth and bare between my legs and then tied my hair in pig tails like a little school girl. A collar was put on my neck tied to a leash and then the summer dress lifted and ropes tied to my waist really tight and then between my legs. The rope was rough, they call it hemp. I was then told to walk, it rubbed between my legs against my pussy, I yelped and they smiled but seemed not satisfied. They untied it amd made a knot that sat right against my clit, then re-tied it again and asked me to walk. This time was much more intense. Then I was sat down.

I read for a while and after about 40 minutes was called to the main hall and walked around the hall on my leash, as I walked I could feel the rope between my legs, then I was taken to the front and my dress lifted for the crows so they saw me with the rope there and no panties. There was cheer from the crowd. The master then reached and pulled up my tummy to expose my clit, then told me to open legs, I stood with legs open, he asked the crowd if they wanted wider, they all shouted yes and I was told to open more, then more, then more. Suddenly the rope pulled and went between my pussy lips, my eyes shut tight and he smiled and shouted to the crowd that it was now almost in place. They shouted more and I was told again to open wide, I was now almost in splitz position and the master pushed me down, I slipped and dropped into splitz and the rope pulled up realy tightly in my pussy and hard against my lips and clit. I screamed it felt like I was being split in two. Then he reacherd and tightened the rope tie, then I was lifted and again walked around the room. This time the rope was between my pussy and as I walked I feel it rub against my lips and clit, I was so wet and torturing my own pussy and clit as I just walked. I was paraded around 5 times and each movement my pussy was rubbed. Then back at the front again my dress lifted and then the ropes removed. This time now a rope was being setup around the main floor. It was like one at a show on stands and the stands were being secured to fixings in the floor, the stands were metal like pillars. The rope then ran between all of the pillars and there were knots in the rope. The heights were all adjusted and then I was taken to it. My dress pulled up and off and I was now naked. Then clamps were attached to my nipples and I was told to straddle the rope. A door then opened at the back of the room and some more people came in, they were announced as special guests. I could not see them. A hood was then put over my head and I was pulled by my collar, the rope was right up between my legs and each knot was being pulled between my lips and against my clit, the sensation was really strong and it was not more than a few steps before I came first time but that made things worse because it made me more wet and the rope felt stronger, I continued to walk and people clapped and cheered and then I came again, I was pulled further forwards and each time as I got closer to the pilare the rope would go right up between my lips and pull against me the top of the pilar was a metal loop and that would go inside and I had to lift on top toe to out that and then continue to walk. I went round once and came about 10 times. Then I was allowed to stand off the rope and was led back to the stage. Now I was lfted and sat on a wooden device, it was a horse, the top was wiid and opened my pussy which was alredy quite raw. Two men were brought up and I was told to put hands behind me on the edge of the horse and my legs were tied down so pussy was pull open. Then they were told to whip me where they were attracted to. The first started to whip my breasts until the clamps flew off and I screamed. Then the second then came and took another 9 tail whip and whipped my pussy again relentless till I came again panting and shouting. I was left there for a few minutes and then untied.

The Master then announced, finally it was time now my little pussy and clit were nicely tenderised to see me shocked. I thought they meant just electro but they meant more. I could see out of the base of the hood and the two men were still stood there. I could hear another thing being brought on stage and wanted to know what it was. The Master then began to talk again to address the crowd.

‘Finally tonight will be a wonderful sensation, the new electric horse bar. We had this one made especially for this event. A metal bar, that conducts electricity is placed between the slaves legs, her legs widened and widened until she comes in contact, she will also have straps tied to hands to lift her and lower her and we will control the electricity. To add to the fun we have two surprise guests, these will control several areas. Contact, electric charge and leg width.’

Then at that ankle straps were tied to my ankles and set to ropes attached to a machine.

Then wrist strap gloves were put on and tied to a machine in the roof with a motor pully.

Then the bar was lowered and then lifted between my legs

Then the master said, and now for that surprise, off came my hood and I saw two of my school teachers. I went bright red, these guys had just whipped my nipples and pussy and were about to torture me more. The Master then announced that this is Ken Kagawa my old history teacher and Taka Sakurai my gym teacher. He then continued to say that this is a new form of gym and history lesson. Gym is that I will be stretched and exercised and stimulated and history because this is an old form of turtore that is now up to date with the electricity. Then he said, perhaps this way… Students would remember.’

With that, I was lifted off the floor, then liquid ws squirted on the floor like a grease. Then the machine was turned on and my legs pulled slightliy apart. I was lowered and tried to get grip on the floor to keep myself off the pole. Then I was lifted and lowered again, this time I was on my toes and sliding a little, they left me there and my feet start to tire, then lifted again, now I was lowered and Kagawa San pulled on the rope and I slipped down and my pussy was shocked, Sakurai San then lifted me again so the shock was brief. They were laughing, then again and this time I was lowered I try to hold myself on my toes but slip and drop on the bar, the stinging between my open sore lips was intense and zapped me good. Then the electricity was turned up and this time I was dropped much faster making me slip on the floor, me legs pulled open and pussy dropped right on the bar, I screamed and came immediately but they left me there and my legs were opened wider, I was almost balancing on the bar and came again before they lifted me up. Then down and slowly but more liquid on the floor, my legs trying to hold me up the buzz from the bar stronger and stronger then a spark jumped and hit my clit and my legs gave way and I dropped to get electrocuted which was hard. The the bar was truned up higher and again lifted and dropped but this time I was lfted just above the bar and my legs pulled wide so I was suspended, the sparks jumped all the time to my body and made my cum 3 times until my arms lost power and legs and I was like a rag doll. Then they lifted me right up and opened me wide. Now each of them was passed a whip and asked if they wished to whip me. I was completely on display. They smiled and Kagawa San quickly whipped me hard thn they started in turns, hrder and harder until I screamed to be able to cum but the master said I must not, I held for maybe 10 more whips and then sprayed cum across the stage and fell limp on the ropes. The crow applauded and I was taken off stage.

Who wants to do what
Whip my clit till I cum
14
Electrocute my clit till I cum
28
Whip my pussy till I cum
8
Vibe me till i cum
15
None of the above
1
Not interested
0

No comments:

Post a Comment