Friday 5 June 2009

Aug 17th 2008 - Slave Chihiro

Entry for August 17, 2008

After 3 weeks of stretching nd hanging weights my lips are now longer, we had a ceremony at club recently to start the Olympics, it was Olympics SM to see which girls were best some had to endure things different, for me it was more pulling on lips and clit. I was taken to the club ad when it was my turn I was taken out and shown to the crowd, then weights were hung from my pussy lips tied to them by tight clamps and I was stood to one side, another girl was brought out and she too had weights attached, then they brought two poles, I not understand what they were, then the third pole was brought a flexible one and I realized it was high jump. We were to compete against each other jumping over the pole naked with weights tied to us. They announced to the crowd, each successful jump by both would add two things, more weight to our pussy and lift the bar.The other girl was a Russian named Nat, she looked at me, she had long legs so it would be harder for me but I thought I may have chance. They said that the winner would go to next game, the loser walk a rope between legs with electric on the rope for amusement of crowd.

We were told to start, Nat ran up screamed as the weights tug on her lips and jumped, she made it over the pole and land on the padding mat. The audience clapped and cheered and then my turn. I ran to the pole and jumped and made it over too, running with the weights was not easy and when jump you can feel them pull on the lips, also when landing they pulled hard. Again people clapped, we were brough to the front and more weight added to us both and then the pole was lifted. The Mistress announced to all that if we failed at the same height we would have second chance and if still both failed we would both face the punishment. More weight was added and I felt my liups pulled down as I stood with legs open, my lips awere already longer than nat’s and the weights hang down so could hit the pole also. Again Nat ran up and clear the pole but screamed loud as she went over the pole. Then my turn, I ran up and jumped high and cleared the pole also but the weight really pulled on my lips and as I fell when I landed the weight came off. The crowd cheered but Mistress stood forward and said – one rule she forgot to mention, if the weight came off we would be forced also to walk a knot rope to make us even more tender. I was led by Mistress forwards and a knot rope raised up the length of the stage area – about 10metres. She stood me next to it and asked them to make it tight, at the ends the club staff turned the handles to tighten the rope, then she asked it to make it belly button high. I was then told to lift leg over the rope and stand with it between my legs, it was tight up between my lips and the weights were positioned eighet side of the rope. I was then told to walk one length. I started to walk but the rope really pulled between my lips, the rope was rough, I think it is called hemp. I walked past first knot, then second, each knot go between my lips and pull open my lips more making the rope re position between lips and pull against my clit burning it, I was right up on toes and walked the rope scream as it pull between my lips, the crowd very pleased. When I reach the other end I climb off the rope and stood still. Then more weights added and the pole lifted again, Nat already had more weight and was told to jump, she said no and so they pushed a cattle prod to her ass and electric shock her. She screamed and then ran for the pole and jumped, she cleared the pole but when she stood up the weight also came off. She had it put back on and was led to the rope. The rope was lifted as her legs higher than mine and then she was made to walk it also. She lifted her legs over the rope and it was repositioned with the weights, she start to move and then stop screaming and start to cry, cattle prod again was pushed to her ass and pressed so she walked forwards, the rope burning between her pussy lips as she walked, each knot she scream as it make the rope burn the clit more there. When finish she stand off the rope and come back to my side. More weight was added and the pole lifted. This time we both made it, again more weight was added Nat jumped but knocked off the pole, I jumped and also knocked off the pole. Both of us looked at each other eyes red and pussy stretched. Nat ran again and jumped and this time she made it. I shook my head and knew this was the time I need to jump high, I ran up and jumped I cleared the pole but landed and realize something was wrong, the wight had come off while I jumped. Mistress said that this was bad and meant that on second jump I lost, but she said that this also meant more punishment should be added. I went and hug Nat who was then taken back. I was taken to front of the stage and a sucker put on my clit to make it swell, it was sucked hard and then I was put across a new rope, this time I could see the rope was wrap in a wire that ran along the rope so it could have electric, where the wire was at the top the rope it would electrocute my upper lips and clit and at the base my inner lips and legs. I was told to step over it, I did and it pulled right up between my lips, the electric was turned on and I screamed as it shocked right between my lips, then I felt the prod in my ass and I started to walk, my clit was on fire from being pumped up and exposed and the wire shocke my inside make it hard to walk on top topes but if I lower my feet the shock is more strong. I walked as quick as I could and reached the end. Then Mistress told me to turn and walk back. I turned and pleaded with Mistress to let me go, she smiled and shouted stop to everyone. She aked Master to bring out a black hat and told me to reach inside and chose, I pulled out a slip of paper, Mistress took it and then told me to continue my walk. I had no idea what the paper was so turned walked back to the other end having my cliy and pussy stretched open and burned by the rope I came as I walked and as I came the shock got even worse, I guess cause the liquid but it stung like hell making me cum again. At the end Mistress took the paper and said. This will be fun, we will see you later and I was taken home.

No comments:

Post a Comment