Friday 5 June 2009

August 19th 2007 - Slave Chihiro

Entry for August 19, 2007

Last night at the club was different again, I was voted to be an ornament at a banquet (large meal) not sure if that is right word. I was to have two functions and would be told at the event. I was taken by the owner and arrived at a big hall. I was taken into the back and told to exercse. A woman came in and help me stretch and warm up, I guess I am going to be tied so they want me suple. After maybe 30 minutes of exercise I was taken out dressed to walk around the hall. In the hall were many faces I recognise from last week private meet and many others. I am walked around on a chain attached to a colar at my neck and told I have to keep my head down. Then taken into the back and dressed in a maid outfit then walked out round the club again around everyone. The infront of everyone, the outfit is taken off and a clamp put on my pussy lips and on my clit and the chain is then pulled again and I am walked around the hall for everyone to see. This time arriving at the first person the chain is passed and he lifts it to pull on my lps and clit and I am told to greet him. I say Hello Sir My Name Is Chihiro, then the next and so on until I met and greeted them all. By now my clit had been pulled and tugged. I was then taken and chained into a 'X' cross upside down except my back is down on the base my legs up in the air, my pussy pointing up but my breasts still accessible. My nipples had clamps attached and tied to the upper foot chains pulling on them constantly. Then my pussy lips are clamped and pulled wide open and taped back. Then a candle is inserted in my pussy. The whole 'X' cross is on a tray like skateboard and it can be moved easily, the wheels in a track it will move on its own I am told and I will cirle all the time, from time to time people can take drinks from the tray base and chose to torture me or just to do something to make more wax run into my pussy. Off I go circling and the wax is running into me, it stings for a few times around until my pussy is covered, then the sting goes away. At that time a mistress shouted stop and the cart stopped, she lifted a whip and removed the wax with a whip till my open and exposed pussy was red, then placed a new candle and lit it and sent me on again. This time it stung more, people would pull on the nipple ropes and tase them and tickle my thighs to make me move forcing more wax into me. Then again someone shouted stop and I was whipped again and so the candle went back. This happened through the first and second course but then I was stopped. Unclipped and taken to a new seat. legs spread and a device put between my legs with a drill attach. The drill had a whip and it was positioned so the tips would just hit my clit. Then it was truned on and I was amazed at the feeling as the drill begain to rotate and the whip continually spanked my clit making it swell. I was left now at the front and then the chair cart moved again around the hall so people could watch closely. I was screaming now and begging to cum. Those of you who know me will realise that my clit is SUPER sensitive. Finally someone said let her cum and at that second I came really strong, but the whip did not stop through the orgasm and on it went and went spaning my clitty. This continued around the hall and I must have came around 8 times screaming while people watched. Then when I thought I could take no more I was taken off the seat and legs tied actoss like a barrel shape thing but on top ws a vibrating pad. The pad was positionined on my pussy and clit and then tuened on. My legs tied down and my pussy forced down on the vibrating pads. I came almost immediately as my clit is so sensitive then I came for about 4 times non stop. Then finaly I was released and told to thank everyone.

Quite an easy night compared to other sessions. I did like the drill whip and the seat vibe. Would like the last one at home, perhaps the other one also for me to play by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment