Friday 5 June 2009

Entry for August 31, 2008

Punishment day

Today Mistress ordered me to the club, I was freshly waxed and then dressed in my school uniform but they changed my skirt, it was shorter than ever, so short it was unbelieavable embarrassing. Then a bell was fastened to my clit with a tiny clamp and I was pushed infront of a mirror. My black shoes, white knee high socks, blue pleat skirt that was length just to cover (just) my pussy, then my white blouse short to just meet the top of the skirt and my tie. A long coat was wrapped round me and I was then taken to the car and a cover put on my head. We arrived at the back of a building, it was the reer service entry. I was taken into a lift and up to one of the high floors, then pushed through some corridors and into a room, then my mask was removed. I saw a large meeting room like board room. Mistress told me to stand in the corner hands behind head, she wasn’t happy with that so told be to climb up on the table and stand legs sholder width apart, then hand up and behind head which make my skirt rise so as t uncover my pussy. There I was in board room or meeting room with school girl uniform and pussy on display with my lips hanging down and a bel on my clit. I stood there like that with the hood on an dthen the door opened and in walked some people, I heard gasps and comments and laughing but then I heard my step dad’s voice. I was horrified. Mistress announced that this was the celebration that they had asked for to celebrate. She said that this young girl would perform for them. They asked my step daddy if he was happy, he had no idea it was me and immediately commented that it was perfect. I felt a can between my legs teling me to widen, I widened them making the skirt come up even higher exposing my bare pussy, then a few comments from the Japan businessmen happy to see me. Mistress said I was well trained and that my lips were especially long to which they all agree. Mistress then used the cane to move the bell making it ring out. I was then told that iwas to finger my pussy, I began to do as Mistress commanded while people commented how juicy my pussy was getting, Mistress said I was not allowed to come but was not allowed to slow down, I was right on the verge and waned so much to cum but not allowed, I kept rubbing and rubbing and begged to let me cum but she denied it, the she said I was to strip off my skirt and blouse and take off shoes then kneel down and lean back with my legs spread. I did as she commanded and then the bell was removed, then I was told to remove my hood. I did as told and looked and saw my step dad and his colleagues. Then Mistress passed me a whip and said that my lips would make a nice target but that I was to whip myself. I did as told and startd to whip my little pussy, Mistress said I should whip harder, I came almost immediately an my juice leaked out on the table which made people smile, I was told to look at the manager (my step dad) as I whipp myself harder and harder, my pussy lips jumped with every hit and started to open more and more. I was then hitting it and it was getting more and more red. I came gaain and again till I was lay in a pool of juice on the table. Then I was told to stop. The whip was then passed to each of the men but not my step dad and they all had 5 stroke each. The step dad was given a large electro wand and asked if he wanted to use it on my clit. He nodded. Mistress told me to pull back the skin and keep pulled back to bring my clit out from hood. I pull up and it pop out and then step dad leaned forwards, he turned the wan up to 8 and put it on my clit making me jump, I was just about to cum straight away when Mistress again said I could not, I had to beg, I tried to resists but could not, my clit was being electrified with me almost naked on a table in my step dads meeting room I couldn’t resist any longer and begged him, I asked ‘Please let me cum… please’ he said no and continued to electrocute my pussy, then he ran it along my lipsand then back on my pussy. Then he said he wanted to put in side me and count to 10. I cred out and Mistress said – yes allowed. He turned the dial up to 10 and pushed the wand inside my pussy and I started to count, 1, 2, 3 then I cam really hard and over and over and I could not count when I finished cum about 5 times he took it out. Mistress said I stopped count and ordered it to be done again. She said I was to count to 10. he pushed it inside and I started to count, I got to 6 and came 3 times then almost lost contro then on 7 came again, then 8 and 9 and then on 10 he pulled it out and put it right on my clit and I came again really strong. He stopped and handed it to Mistress who thn told me to look him in the eyes and thank him. I thank him but then Mistress said it was not enough and I had to show how thankful. She said I had to masterbate and handed me some cream. the cream was sqeeze on my hand and I started to rub but then screamed, it was muscle rub and I had put it inside me and on my clit, I was almost crying, my pussy sore and on fire and then she told the people it was muscle rub. They clapped and I was told to make myself cum 3 times and I could stop. I rubbed and ranm finger on my clit bud and came once hard, then second time, I was on fire and so senstitive my clit well like crazy then I came third time. She the took the coat and covr me and told me to get up and leave. I stood up and was made to bow to everyone and then we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment