Friday 5 June 2009

June 12th 2007 - Slave Chihiro


Ok So You all wanted to see this, a liitle bit more. Many have requested my ass in the air and more of my tender place on display.

What do I want if a teacher saw this. Well my fantasy is up already but I dream about being kept back after class. being blindfolded and tied to a big cross. My school uniform cut off piece by piece. My arms are tied to the tope of the 'X' cross spreading my hand wide. My ankles are then taken and spread even wider and shackled to base of 'X' cross. I then feel my bra cut and removed allowing my lil boobies to pop out. The I hear voices, quite a few voices. Then hands on my body. Next my panties are pulled at the side, i feel cold steel or metal on my skin and suddenly a tear and the knickers are cut off. I am not completely naked and spread on display. The hood blind fold is pulled off and I am blinded by lights. I am outside at my school in the sports field. My teachers are here. They call me a lil slut for my blog. A Mistress is at the front. She is selling tickets labelled punishment. The teachers buy tokens and select their whips, they all wish to target places on my body, for extra money you can try to whip clamps off my nipples and a little more you can whip the clothes clamps off my pussy lips and off my clit and the top cost you can whip my exposed clitty.

Gosh if my teachers really see this what will they think of me.

If you were a teacher or there which token would you buy
One to whip my breasts
2
One to Whip my ass
12
One to Whip my pussy
12
One to Whip clamps off my nipples and breasts
5
One to Whip clamps off my pussy lips and clit
21
One to Whip my exposed Clit
24
None, you would cover me up and send me home
3

No comments:

Post a Comment