Friday 5 June 2009

May 29th Slave Chihiro

Entry for May 29, 2009
Time for some torture

Hello all, and sorry not been here for some time. I been trained to extend my lips and clit for a new torture session. Every day my lips have been stretch to make them longer. Mistress hear from you that you think if my lips long they make better target. Also many request my clit bigger to be better target for torture. This was done by Mistress having my lips pulled every day for time and clit pump so to make it bigger. Now it is much larger and stick out a lot so mistress think it make good target at the club.

On Saturday I was collected from home, waxed clean and then scrubbed and then prepare. Mistress assistant tie my pussy lips to elastic and then pull them down and tie around my feet. I then had my white school socks put on and shoes. V short skirt then put on so lips are pulled down below the base of skirt and visible. Clit was then pump hard. It already big from all pumping recently but pumped to make it really stick out. Then a new pump tibe put over the clit with metal band inside, this tied to electric pack which was put on my back with battery. elastic band was then put on base of clit so it is pulled right out inside the tube and tide and pumped. Nipples were then pumped and tied by string to a stick that i had to hold in my mouth which pulled them up hard.

Mistress told me to go out to arena. I was to walk around once the arena and then to go to each master and mistress and bow. Bow would stretch me, then i am to stand and spread legs wide while stand infront of them and then bow again and offer them the switch to electrocute my clit at setting of their choice.

I bowed and enterred the arena. At each master and mistress i did as asked and was pulled and stretched and shocked repeated as i greeted the 100 guests. After I was walked to the stage and told to do splitz. I dropped into splitz and then my lips were pulled wide open. The stick still in my mouth pulling on my nipples. Mistress then had her assistant put gymnastic hand rings around up to my thighs and smaller ones over my ankles. Then my hands were tied together with rope and at wrist pulled up in the air. Then a large sound as I was hoist into the air in splitz position. My lips pulled wide apart and pussy open wide, clit was still in the pump and nipples tied to the stick in my mouth. Mistress now said that i would be tortured as i deserve and if i dropped the stick from mouth I would be tortured much harder. Also if I came without permission i would be tortured much harder.

My skirt was unzipped and removed. shoes taken off and socks. Mistress then brought a electic wand to my pussy and used it on my lips and inner lips. Then she pumped again really hard my clit. I wanted to scream but bite hard on the stick. she then pulled it off making it stretch hard. Then she undid the elastic from feet holding my lips open and allow them to drop. they are quite long and hang down. Mistress shouted to the people how my new targets were all on display. She said my long lips should bounce nice but stated that everyone should get to see. She said that my open splitz legs would make them stay open for good target practice and she thought everyone should get to enjoy. I looked at her and shook my head but knew she meant she wanted everyone to come and whip me there.

She invited Master Rioji to come up first and smiled at me, he was very good with whip. He came forwards and took the whip, his hand reached out and came close but didn’t touch me. He said ‘bite hard.. little one’ then stood back and there was a crack as the whip lashed out and hit the ends of my lips. I screamed through the bit in my mouth and before i could do anything another came and another and then one straight hard on my lips making them bounce. He smiled and said i did well. Then he changed whip and targeted my clitty, making the whip spin in circles upwards the tipe hit my clit very fast over and over making me be in so much feeling but with legs wide open i could not move or close or hide so was all there on display for him. His target was perfect and i was scared that this was only the first one. He was making me very excite and araouse and clit was swell even more. Then He bowed and the next Master came, his target not so good but crowd clap as he hit my lips hard and they bounce, he did that 5 times and one time hit clit but more by accident. Then came the next master, he was more accurate and made my clit stick out more. Then came the gothic mistress Aioki. She is very tough. She came and smiled and took her own whip from its case. She immediately made a fast movement and immediate hit my clit make it jump, Then again twice fast and i screamed letting go the bit. Then the crowd looked. Mistress said it was up to Gothic Mistress, she took out a crop and asked to adjut my position so i was in spltz and horizontal. She then took the crop and spanked my lips each one and then my clit really hard over and over making me really scream, I was so close to cum i cried out please let me cum, she refused and continued faster and fast on my clit, i wa getting closer and begging and begging and then she stopped. Then suddenly she hit my clit with the whip really hard and i almost explode. I was afraid this was only first few. Then anoeth and another and I was getting so tender. Everyone was very pleased with how my new target lips were for the whip and i was fighting not to cum. Then another mistress came and this time she concentrate on my clit, she spun the whip so the tips hit just the end of my clit and then hit nipples then clit, then nipples over and over. Then she had a major strike right on my clit making me cum. With that she took out a cattle prod and put it against my hanging lips and pressed the switch - my whole body went tight the elctric running through me and then she released the switch. I dropped down on the rings and then tried to relax and calm, cream was running from my pussy. The next mistress came and licked that up and then took a crop to my nipples, cropping them hard. She then put cloth peg on them and then took the whip to whip them off. She lashed the whip and hit nipple and the clip lsmost come off, then again and it hang on the end of my skin, then third time and it flew off. Then the masters continued to pass and whip me, many of the lesser masters blows were not so good so I could manage until all were done.

Mistress then came forwards and looked how red my pussy and niples were and how swollen my clit was. She said I should ride a new toy. she had it brought out, it was a large toy that was powered and had a series of balls that ran between two wheels. She explained to me and to the crowd that the balls were all metal and they would run at different speeds. It was like a rope with lots of balls around it some smaller, some larger on it and it ran between two powered wheels. The idea was that the girl stood over the machine and the balls would be pulled between her legs making them rub up and between her pussy lips. She said that from time to time the balls would all have electric charge passed through them and would electrocute the girl and at other times there would be none. The machine would be lubricated little all the time to keep it easy to run between the girls lips. Also there were suckers to be attached to nipples that would vaccuum from time to time and a mouth mic that would pick up noise. If the noise from me was quiet it would be on automatic, if loud the electric and suction would get more strong. She told me to stand over the machine with legs open. On the side of the machine were cuffs for my legs so I was locked in place, my wrists were tied with band cuffs and pulled upwards to stop me falling and then she pressed a button and the wheels raised so the balls were against my lips. I was shocked i thought i would be able to stand up away from it but now there was no chance. Then the cuffs and edges where my feet were moved out making legs spread wider and bringing the balls up tight at my lips. Mistress said that given i was so wet it was ok to start at slow speed and commanded the assistant to start the machine after putyting the mic on me and attaching the nipple vaccuums. The nipple vacuums were off cause they had a tie that strapped around my chest so they were always there and then as the machine sictioned they pulled on my nipples in the tubes. There was signs on the front of the machine with two lights yellow for sction, green for electric and red for noise from me which mean both others would come on and get stronger.

The machine started and the balls ran between lips, i reaised quickly that they were small and then each one got larger to open lips a lot and then smaller again and then larger and a few of them had bumps on while others were totally smooth. It started and rubbed between my legs and go faster which made me cum very quickly, the electric started also and that shocked straight on to clit and between lips making me shout but then it got more strong and the suction on my nipples make me moan so again they get more straong. It tough machine to ride and had me cum in mionutes. Then it got faster and faster and the balls between my legs changing size opening my lips wider and shocking me was hard to stand still, I knew why they tie my hands else i would fall. I came again and then a third time on the machine and then it was faster and the electric harder again and stronger and i came again, i was super sensitive but couldn’t get off the machine I cried out to stop and Mistress came and looked at me and said a few more yet. Then the electric went really high and i was totally shocked and sucked I screamed out and came again really strong thi s time, then again and again, my legs almost collaps and thenMIstress stop the machine and unhook me. She lifted me with the wrists using a pully and take the machine away. Then mistress came back while i was hanging from the roof. she asked me to open legs wide for her to inspect. I did as told. She looked and touched my pussy, it was super sensitive and my nipples sticking out swollen also. Then she without a wod spanked my pussy hard with her hand making me jump and scream out. She was happy. My pussy and clit still very swollen and nicely very red for her. She said she was happy to me and told me to go and thank the guests. She lowered me and I went and bowed and thanked everyone for their attention and kind torture. Then I went back to the stage and was told I ould leave.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chihiro!

    What`s about some Pictures from your Training and Clublive at the End of the Yahellblog?
    Theres no great necessity to delite!!!!

    Greatings
    Hetrik

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes pictures would be a great addition!

    ReplyDelete