Friday 5 June 2009



Can't believe the power in this city!! Here I am chatting last night with a beautiful girl and what happens, lights go off, air-con stops, building goes into darkness and only my laptop remains on its battery but then I realize the Internet access is dead because I have no power !!!! NOT FAIR

All I can do is lie back in my bed, undress completely and fantasize. Well the poll seems to be fixed this morning with the same amount of people wishing to spank my ass with the whip as want to whip my little pussy so that fantasy has to wait for an outcome, so last nights was me at school again. It was the last thing I though of before the power died.

Here I was in school in my little uniform, its a hot day and the teacher, she sits at the front with a stern look on her face. I am chatting with a friend and looking at naughty pictures on-line in computer class and I am getting more and more excited. I open my legs and start to rub over my panties. I am wet already :) As I look up I catch the teacher and she is looking at me. I smile and feel super naughty to I pull aside my panties and spread myself and start to rub my clitty while she watches. Oh I hope she will give me a detention and keep me after school (Just me and her), I look her in the eye and continue to rub until my whole body shakes quite violently and I cum. She watches all the time and as I cum she looks quite flushed. I smile at her but then when I have my hopes up, she just returns to read her book. So disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment