Friday 5 June 2009

July 9th 2007 - Slave Chihiro

Entry for July 09, 2007 magnify

Hi all, well here I am again, I spoke to Cindy the other day and we had a play with a lovely girl online which was cool and got us all off together.

Here is a pic of me in some Lingerie, I hope you like it, many have asked to see a shot of me squeezing my boobies together and some for me to pinch and pull a nipple. So I decided to let you chose my next image

:)

Since posting this this morning I suprise a little to find 1 wanting none of the above, what does mean, is it something else or just none of me. So if none write me and tell me what in my Blog comment, If you don't like me and don't wish to see then just leave and I apologise to you.

Karen xx

What should my next blog pic be
  • Me squeezing my boobies together
  • Me pinching and pulling my nipple
  • Just a shot of me naked
  • none of the above - Write me and tell me what

No comments:

Post a Comment