Friday 5 June 2009

September 18th 2007 - Slave Chihiro

Entry for September 18, 2007
Entry for September 18, 2007 magnify

I missed a week so this week I had the this experience at the club. An online dome and teacher tell me I have to go but I am very afraid. I get letter that says I should sign for Insect torture. I scared of insects so do not want to but also do not understand what this could be. They send a few pics and I am very scared. Anyway a few people say I must go so I signed.

I went to the club and entered the back rooms where as usual I was asked to strip and then was shaved twice to make sure I am tender and fully smooth. Then I am told to take a bath to soften my skin and make myself smell nice.

After the bath I am taken to the main hall naked and walked around the hall, inside are about 40 people they are sat around in a ring and in the centre is an area for restraint. After being walked around I am taken to the centre and asked to take a vibe and my fingers and masterbate. I look around and am embarrassed I not asked to do that before and although so many things happen to masterbate infront of everyone embarrass me. I masterbate and orgasm once, then they tell me I have do orgasm twice more, I continue and rub clit and orgasm again and then again. They stop me and the take a vibe ball which is remote control and push inside my pussy hole. Tied to it is string that dangles down between my legs. Then my lips are clamped and taped open wide to expose my inner pink, the vibe is then turned on and my legs are widened and clamp into wooden stock on the floor, my knees are tied open to poles and my hands tied and lifted up to keep me in position. The vibe is turned up and then a larger vibe is touched against my clit to make me cum again, now the cream is running from my pussy. Then while the vibe still works a large glass box is brought out full of sand. I look down and see a lump in the sand, it is an ant hill. The guy then takes a stick and pushes sticks in the sand, ants run out like crazy they seem angry, then he takes the vibe again and places it against my clit and I orgasm again and the cum drips down the string. Then I realise the strong is on the ant nest. The crowd applaud as the ants strart to climb the string but I cant move, then I feel them on my legs and then sudden pain, they bite my pussy, I scream so loud as these ants are now taking the juice from my pussy as the vibe runs inside, they bite my lips and my les and thighs, it stings like hell, then they move the vive from my pussy and brush the ants from me.

The Mistress comes out and they all clap the ordeal 1 has completed, now comes the second. I am untied from the stocks and turned to lie on my back, my legs are brought up and over to tie them towards my had but wide open, the clamps open wide my lips and my pussy now points directly up in the air. Now the misress brings out worm like grub bugs, and places them near my pussy and they crawl over me and between my lips, I hold myself tight so they only crawl near my opening, the crowd jumps and shouts they seem to enjoy this as I squirm and try to keep them out of me. When they fall off she scooped them back up and puts them back near my pussy again and I feel them crawl on my lips again the crowd shout as they see me squirm and hold my bum tight and my pussy tightly shut. This continues for about 10 minutes and then again they take the bugs away and stop.

The Mistress then goes away and returns with a glass speculum, I scream as I see it, she takes a whip and whips me right brtween my legs really hard and then forces the speculum inside my wet pussy, now she tightens the screws and opens me wide up. I am terrified, they tighten my ropes on arms and legs and make me still. She then lifts up a pot of the grubs, they are fat and some thin but inside is maybe 50 or 60, now she takes them and pours them between my legs, immediate I feel one go inside and then another and another, I feel them inside move and crawl and then more, she is filling them inside my pussy, I scream and start to cry I really feel them crawl inside me and it feels really weird, then out comes a cattle prod and the electricity is applied to my ass, more and more of the bugs seem to go inside me and I scream more I terrify they will not come out. The my clit is tied to a peg and electricity applied I know I can’t control and I start to orgasm fast as the bugs crawl inside and my clit is tortured. I cum fast but they don’t stop, the electricity gets harder and I cum again and then again and again. The audience claps and cheers as I cum and then again it stops. The Mistress comes and turns me over but keeps the speculum inside me, now she applies electricity all around my stomach and ass and the bugs come out quite fast but I still afraid that there will be one inside. Then they take a long device like dildo and push inside, it has a light and is a cam and now my whole inner pussy is on display for everyone, they move around and check and everyone applauds the view and the situation.

I thought everything was over but then I was told to shower and change as one of th owner masters wanted to take me out. I thought I was going to dinner but after I showered the mistress came to the dress room and put a complete see through skirt on the chair and told me to put it on with no knickers, I was shocked, then a t-shirt was passed to me only the skirt cam right up by my boobs so I was in a see through plastic dress with a t-shirt. Then a color was attached to my neck and a leash and I was presented to him. He put me in his car and took me out – soon we stopped and he put a blindfold on me and then drove again, we finally stop and he put some knee pads on me and gloves and left on my shoes and told me to get out. I heard music, he said I was to walk with him. We walked and enter a lift, I felt it go down and then we cam e out and I hear people and music. After walking for a while he told me to kneel down and then to crawl on all fours. I crawled knowing people must see my pussy and my bum, I was so scared, then he told me to stop and lower myself to my shoulders and put my hand between my legs and rub myself, I begged not to but he said it is that or I could whip myself, I put my hand between my legs and started to rub. I heard people and he then said to me that they could not hear my excitement and I was to rub faster and let them know I was excited. I rubbed faster and faster and get close and then he shouted, do not dare cum! I stopped, then again he shouted, do not stop! I rub slowly I am right on the edge, then he tuen me over and tell me to put my legs up in the air and together and then open in splitz and hold them with my hands. I do as I am told but know that I am now completely open. Then I hear a woosh and I scream as a whip hits my pussy hard, then again and again I scream out and he tells me to shout for my pussy to be tortured, I shout out ‘Please master please hit my pussy and spank it good, please sir I beg you.’ He whip it many times and then orders me to pull back my hood and expose my clit. Then the feeling change it is a crop and he crops my pussy and I have to count to 20 but on 5 I start to cum, he continues harder and harder and I lose count. He shouts at me and says I must start again. We start again and around 10 I cum but still he continues, I shout sorry master my clit is too sensitive, please stop when I cum but he ignores and shouts – start again!. Now we start and I try to hold back, we get to 12 and I cum but keep counting 16 I cum again and then we reach 20 and he stops. Then I am told to stand up in. My blindfold is removed. I am in a mall. I am so scared and embarrassed, he tells me to take a bow. I bow but he say bow lower like slave. I bow lower but again he says it is wrong. He tells me to open legs wide and bow, they do not wish to see my face, they wish to see my ass and between my thighs. I am to turn slowly and bow so everyone can see. I do about 40 bows and then he stands me up and shows everyone my face and says that I am a student in Tokyo and then walks me away. I was so red faced and embarrassed. Back to his car and then he drove me away but all the way back I had to keep my legs open and masterbate and the window was down so anyone could see if they looked. When back he patted me on the head and said I had done well.

No comments:

Post a Comment