Friday 5 June 2009

June 12th 2007 - Slave Chihiro

Entry for June 12, 2007

Today a mistress contacted me and made me whip myself till I came. She made me cum 4 times it ws amazing. She knew how to control me and what to do and I was very sub. She wanted me to play with myself and get wet and then spread my lips and expose my clit to the whip. Then she ordered me to whpi so that the end of the tail of the whip strike my exposed clit. The sting was intense but as it swelled up and red more and more I was so hot. When i was close she let me cum but then told me to carry on, now I was so sensitive there, I came again quickly. Then she had me use a vibe on my sensitive lil clitty and that was intense but now would not let me cum. I begged and begged and came for her but then straight away she wanted me to hip my clitty again. This was the most intense encounter yet. I am learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment