Friday 5 June 2009

July 19th 2008 - Slave Chihiro

Entry for July 19, 2008

Punishment part 1

For running away I was taken to a golf course with Mistress, she talked to me as we walk the first hole and then at the second hole she told me to strip, I looked at her thinking she joke, but she commanded strip!, I started to remove mo clothes until I was naked, then was told to put on knee pads and gloves and then to get on hands and nees. I then had a spread bar put between my ankles and another between my knees to keep my pussy on display. They Mistress added a blind fold and a leash to a collar on my neck so I was bare and blind and said I was to crawl round the course with her and do as told. At the third hole as we walked to the start place, there were a crowd of japan businessmen waiting there. I crawled with mistress to them and she commanded me to turn my back to them to display my ass and to finger myself for them while they wait. I was totally embarrassed and could only hear voices but did as told. We continued and she talked to me through the course, I didn’t hear so many people but occasionally could hear the carts pass us and a few people pass comments. Later I heard many voices, I guessed we were at the club house, she told me to turn over and lay on my back, the spreader bar forced my legs open so my pussy was completely on display. Then, Mistress told me I was to play with muself until told to stop, I heard steps and voices and clapping and I started to touch myself while laying there on my back, no idea how many people were watching me or if they were pre-arranged club members or golf players out to play who got a free show. I was about to cum and Mistress said to me. Chihiro dear, don’t you come, not without my permission and don’t you dare slow down. I was building and building to an orgasm and could not slow, I now if touch myself lighter I would come faster, I was gtting closer and closer and then I begged miss tress to let me cum but she said no. I was so close now, I was in agony wanting to cum, I was moaning and shaking and then she said to stop. I was denied the orgasm and stopped. Then I was pulled by my neck leash and told to turn over. I turned and could feel juice run down my thighs, then I was told to bow and then pulled to leave. At the car I was put in the back like a dog and driven away.

No comments:

Post a Comment