Friday 5 June 2009

November 20th 2007 - Slave Chihiro

Entry for November 20, 2007

Sorry I have not written for a while – here is my latest update. This Torture was inspired at the club by writings in my blogg. That in itself is very scary but also very exciting to me, because it means to me that those of you who get involved actually have the chance to have me tortured the way you dream of. This torture method was defined by Mistress Lisa.

As usual I arrived at the club but when arriving I was taken into an upstairs room, there was a chaging room as usual and I went in, an assistant came with me and undressed me completely, she informed that I was to be completely waxed and then shaven and that the Master and Mistrss requested my private presence for them to play tonight. She then told me that I was expected to be waxed twice and shaved twice and then proceeded to start. After having my pussy thoroughly waxed it was getting real tender and then she lathered me up and started to shave my pussy now, first once and then a second time. After all that I was quite excited and my lips were a little way open. She looked at me and said that I was in for a suprsie tonight and then opened a cupboard and produced some long almost thigh length boots with very tall heels in my size, she told me to put them on and only them and nothing else.I put the boots on and she zipped them up and told me to stand, they made me much taller but the heels were so high that it was like leaning far forwards, my feet were almost on tip toe. I was then walked forwards and into the main room where my master and mistress await me.

Mistress pointed at the floor and told me to limber up and stretch, I was to do the slotz and stretch out my leg and arms, so I knew something was coming that would put m in an interesting position, I stretched and dropped into splitz and bounced there while they watched and then stood back up and lifted my leg vertical, I like to do that as it maked me feel nice between my legs. After that I was told to stop and to sit while I was painted. Then out came hot latex and my legs were encased in it, then my thighs and then my ass and finally it was ran and painted on my pussy. Newly encased in rubber I was then told that I was to be a target and I had to remain still, failing to hold on and stay still would result in more punishment and I was asked if I understood. I nodded and then with that a bench was brought it. I was told to sit and lift me legs either side and take the heels firmly in my hand, this made my body into an over stretch splitz position and completely exposed my pussy in its new rubber case to the Master and Mistress.

Mistress then lifted a staw and took some surgical needles that are used for bondage, they have a blue plastic end and pushed one in the straw, then she aimed and said to me, now, don’t let go and with a quick release of air and a sudden sting the tip of the needle was stuck in my ass and hanging out. They laughed and smiled. Master then said. Right, Let us have a competition. Slave you will listen but not speak, the only words you will utter are to thank us each time the dart hits you and if we hit a target then you must congratulate us and thanks us. Now to discuss the targets, what shall we say Mistress Aiko:

Ass = 5 points

Thighs = 5 points

Pussy outer lips = 10 points

Pussy inner lips = 20 points

Clit = 50 points

Do we agree? She looked and said it would be a good target but perhaps after a while we need to increase the stakes as she is encased in rubber.

Right then, slave you keep your legs up and wide open and hold those boots regardless. I held tight looking down and seeing my boots and then my painted thighs and pussy but it looked like I was in clothes because I was covered in a layer of latex. Up came Master, he positioned himself and then blew and straight away it sting the edge of my pussy and the needle was hanging out, ‘Thankyou sir’ I said, then it was Mistress’s turn, she took aim and blew, this time it went into my lips also, ‘Thankyou Mistress’ I said, the pin only pierced slightly. Then another and another and then suddenly while I am holding my legs wide, ‘ouch’ one land just between my upper lips and hits my clit. I jump and say ‘Well done Master’ they lugh and continue for a while and then remove the pins.

Then they take a whip each and while I now hold my legs still wide I am whipped relentlessly, then the whips are wetted and again I am whipped to take the latex off me. Mistress seems to pay special attention to my most tender spot and she whips harder and harder at my pussy, the latex tears and she could pull it but continues to whip as it comes off, when I am finally free from the latex again my pussy is whipped hard and the Master comes with a clit pump and some thread. He smiles and says, right lets increase the tension now, they allow me to rest for a while and says your pussy is now red and open and we want it more open, so he takes some small clips and attaches them to my lips, then ties these to elastic around my thighs to pull open my lips slightly. Then Mistress pumps my clit hard 10 times, I scream as it is sucked out, then she pulls it and re-seats it and pumps again really fast making it come out from its hood and swell, then pulls off again and for a third time pumps up and up and up and up. Now she takes the thread and slips it down over the pump and ties a lasso on my clit base, now pulls the pump off which left my fully pumped clit on show and unable to retract. I could feel the blood pumping in me, my heart beating hard.

Now, lift and spread those legs again and lets continue he said.

He loaded his dart and hit my pussy lips and it stuck in, then Mistress again then they decided to go for time, in 5 minutes how many could they do, Mistress had red dart ends and Master blue. They said go and started really fast to blow darts, they hit my ass and pussy and then my lips and the suddenly my clit and then again right in my exposed clit. Each time I had to thank them and remember to congratulate them as they targeted my little pussy. Stranegly as they did my lips opened more and more wide and I got wetter and wetter, the pins hit me and I was getting aroused, in 5 minutes I felt like a pin ciushion with so many inside my lips and clit and ass.

Then they stopped and stood up to admire their work. I was lying still holding my boot heels with my legs wide. Then mistress said ‘ I think she likes it, lets take them out and have another round. 5 minutes and 50 darts each.

I was told to open my legs and lift them up beyond splitz as far as I could, they moved a little closer, loaded and readied themselves and then started and said I had to say go in a way becoming a slave. I lifted and opened my legs wide, my lips wide open now from the pegs and the excitement, my pussy wet, my clit pumped and tied out. I said ‘Master Mistress, please torture my pussy and clit with blow darts starting now’

Suddenly I feel like everything target my clit, over and over, 1, then 2, then 3, then 5 hit it and stick and hang and then my lips, inner lips, outer lips and ine went right into my inside pussy making me scream. I try to keep up with my thankyou and congrats which I did. I was then when it was over told to stand up an show myself. Then made to pull them out and then lie on my back and put my feet up and back behind my head to expose myself fully. Then Mistress took some neat Vodka and poured it on my pussy and clit to seal the little dart holes, WOW that hurt like hell, stinging and stinging, I screamed and she told me that my little pussy got wht it deserved. When pouring the vodka she left my clit in its lasso to expose it to the vodka and told me that I was not to remove it all night when I got home until the next morning allowing it to rub nicely against clothes on the way home.

Do you like me tortured this way
Yes - do it more and give your suggestion
32
No - I want it differently an pls suggest
4
Prefer previous ways
4

No comments:

Post a Comment