Friday 5 June 2009

Feb 22nd 2009 - Slave Chihiro

Entry for February 22, 2009

Electric exercise bike after school detention

School is getting to know slowly what i am, Mistress told my teacher and now he knows, he found me doing my online torture whipping my pussy in a classroom naked facing the window on the door. The science teacher cam and watched. I was not allow to stop so had to look at him while i whip my little pussy. He like what he saw and gave me a detention. Te detention was allowed by mistress and i was to tell him i wanted torture.

Detention:

At detention i was told to undress completely and to climb on a bike, the bike was too tall for me but the feet where clamp into the pedals it held my tight on the seat when push down with legs, the seat was cold and had three metal strip, one bar that was rise and went between puss lips, it had a bump and a different metal near where clit was and two bars for lips. He explained i would pedal and when he wanted the charge electric made from me pedaling would be sent to my pussy. If i slow or not maintain a rythmn (speed) he would deliver a high voltage to my clit area so i must pedal fast all the time.

I started and the shock was quite hard. i felt it go through me and i got wet stright away, i pedal fast and fast and door open, in walk two more teachers and they look at me. They all sat smoking looking as i pedal and shock myself. I started to cum and science teacher shouted i was not allowed and press a button to electric my clit. i cum straight away and they tell, they electric my clit again and again and tell me to pedal faster. I pedal faster but make more charge so higher shock to my lips and clit. This continue for ages and i cum many time. They watch and i start to cry, humilitation very strong and embarass. I so red

They make me continue and one whip my tits with a whip making my nipples swell. i came again as they watch and they shock my clit as the whip my nipples. It sting and i had to comtinue. My detention lasted two hours.

After detention I was told to masterbate for them to watcg, then was allowed to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment