Friday 5 June 2009

June 02 2007

Well, so many have asked to see me so today i added a lic of me lying on my bed, I am lying there thinking of Lil Cindy and her blog which has made me so hot reading it she has me playing with my pussy like crazy today. As I read my fingers went up my skirt and to my lil tender puss and I was so wet, I started to rub myself reading and came over and over as I read it. I then thought since I was enjoying myself so much I would grant the wishes of my fans on here so would take the hand whip to my lil pussy. I lay on my back naked on my bed, lifted my legs vertical an spread them into splitz position which always makes me more wet and with my right hand lay the first hard blow between my legs. Wow it stung as the tails smacked against my lips and inner thighs, I continued and the feeling got warm and my inner thighs were red. I looked down and as I was whipping my puss I noticed it open right up, lips spread wide and my clit starting to swell. I continued to whip myself but now changed so that the tails landed on my clit. AHhhhhhhhhhh that really stings but I loved it, god I'm close, one more. The tails landed directly on my clit and I cam harder than I have ever come before.

All because of Cindy's lil blog entry. Wow, writing this I am hot again, where's my vibe

No comments:

Post a Comment