Friday 5 June 2009

March 11th 2009 - Slave Chihiro

Entry for March 11, 2009

I was found online by Mistress Lisa who gave me a command, the command was to pump my pussy and thn pump my clit for 5 minutes, then when it was pumped up large to pull off the sucker and whip it for ten minutes and then repeat and not stop until told. I started as ordered by mistress Lisa and soon m clit was getting larger. 1cm and then 1.5 and sticking out from it hood so each time I whipped it it was more and more tender and make me cum faster. After about 10 times Mistress went offline, I thought she would be back very fast and continued not to make her mad, I went on and on and adjust online message to show I was doing torture. Others came online and said that I must keep the clit large and whip it just with the tips of whip. I did as ordered and came so hard, after 1 hour it was about 2cm in size but Mistress still not come back. I continued on and on. 2hours, then three and still no mistress. My clit was throbbing, it was like it was jump with heart beat. I whipped and it more tender and more tender and as I pumped it became largerer. After about 4 hours my clit got to about 3cm and I have cum so many time. Still no return of Mistress, on 6th hour I passed out briefly from the whip and torture and when came round knew I must continue. Finally my session was over 8 hours and very sensitive I came so hard I gush from my pussy and then feel asleep but clit didn’t change size. Even two day after clit still 3cm. Miss Naom then order me to do more and get it largerer still. It reached 4cm+ and I came again so hard but now I can’t wear clothe cause it stick out and rubs. When I walk also it bounce and make me excited.

Want me to endure more
No leave it
1
Yes more lit and pussy torture
3
Much more - push yourself to a new level
23

No comments:

Post a Comment