Friday 5 June 2009

Nov 29th 2008 - Slave Chihiro

Entry for November 29, 2008

Thanks all for your comments all kind and cruel. Especially the one saying I should have a cattle prod putr in all my holes. That sounds rather extreme :)

Well Mistress at the club announced to me that she is not unhappy that I have not been there for a month and all my torture had stopped, the reason was just announced. She wanted me to forget the limits we had reached and then use me again as a fresh slave. Today doctor examined me and noted that my little puss lips had gone competely back to normal size, not long and stretched anymore but small and tight. My clit had gone back to pink and my nipple less swollen. She said it will be great to torture me again becauise I will not know the pain that i can endure and i will scream and cry as my body receives a new level of torture.

She has asked MIstress Lisa to devise a plan for me. An honor that MIstress ILsa is very happy about and is working on now. Also my mistress asks yuo all for comments in my blogg or in flickr to tell her what you want to soo. She will be final judge but interested to see what you all have in store for me. I of course have to ask yuo all just to humiliate me more.

Hope you are well and sorry I have not been here much. I am getting better and will be back soon.

Karen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment