Friday 5 June 2009

August 5th 2007 - Slave Chihiro

Entry for August 05, 2007

night of torture:

Well its been a few weeks and I could not get out of my contract, I had a few weeks of relaxation as boss let me rest but last night was big. I arrive at club here to go to work, I go straight from college and dressed in my college uniform. When I arrive the girls at the club have names in a bucket and the boss pull them out. Mine says several words in Japanese (Wax, Whip, Vaccuum and Electric). Later I was taken blind fold into the main theatre and tied to an 'X' cross. My skirt cut off, my panties cut off and top cut off completeley leaving me in white socks and shoes and my blue tie only. Then the burning feeling start. Wax being dripped all over my body, I hear many voices. The club is full. People shout 'Breast and nipple' and the wax i start to feel on my breast and then on my nipples. I am scared and know where it goes next, but suprised as it stops. The next feeling I have is foam and wetness as something is applied between my legs, then I feel a blade and my pussy is being shaved by the club mistress, actually I get quite excited and she is fast to tell the crowd, when done she wash and wipe me there and take off the blind fold. The boss bring a mirror to show me my new shaven pussy and then the crowd is told to come and look, they can't touch but come and inspect one by one my lips and new bald area. Then comes the wax, now it sting on my new bald area and she drip it right over my lips and clit area coating me in wax. I breathe through it and try not to scream. Then she takes the whip and pass it to a guest, he comes and whips my breast, it is 9 tail whip and he whpi hard to remove the wax. He gets one, then another comes and he gets the other breast. My nipple now stand up like little mountain. Then an old man come forward, he is around 50 year old, they ask him if he know me, he say i look familiar. They pass him the whip and the mistress says 'Make little Chihiro cry, you know how bad she has been' The old mans eyes open, he turn and ask the Mistress 'Chihiro from...' yes' she said and turned to me saying 'Now make sure your pussy stays still for your teachers punishment' It was Mr. Kanazawa from junior school. He stood back and the whip came and hit my thigh, then the other thigh, then the tips hit between my legs, the wax start to come off and he continued and continued, now it was just my pussy' He looked at the Mistress and she nodded. He whipped me harder and harder, my pussy lips jumping with each strike and started to open, when they open up, she said stop. He bowed and thanked me and the mistress and left. Next came another invitee, this time I recognise him immediately, the may who owns the coffee shop near my house, he come with a pump, he put the vaccuum pump on my pussy and pump me right up, then he took a clit pump and pump my clit up further and further, it come right out from hood and from my body. Then he left, now came out a table with devices and power cables being plugged into the wall. First they take a wund and use it to zap my nipples and my legs, then they put pads on me and connect wires, my muscles start to jump as they turn it up. The two between my legs on my thighs I feel strange, the feeling like something jump across my pussy and my muscles on inner thighs while this running the boss then take a glass tube and zap my expose clit, my body jump away and he put it on again and again. Then the crowd laugh and he put it inside my pussy and turn it on and make me count to 10. Then again and again and then I cum really hard. Now the Mistress use the pump in my clit again and then take a clip make metal and put it on my clit directly. then attach wires so it is direct on my clit. I am scared and nervous. school teacher Mr. Kanazawa come back and holds a switch, he look in my eyes and smiled and hit the switch. My clit is electrocuted and I cum immediately but continue to cum as the muscles jump and spasm between legs thighs and pussy and my clit is electrocuted I cum harder and harder and then he turn off. Then on again and I cum again but this time my hole body jump and my pussy juice squirt from inside me. Teacher leaves it turned on and Mistress truned up the pads on thighs and my cum continues or what seem like minutes. Then they turn off and people come in a line to see my dripping pussy. I am left on display and the cocktail girl comes round and they all start to talk. Mr. Kanazawa come to me and says 'I always wanted to spank you' but could not, I was invited here by suprise and had no idea what to expect' This is great and whipping my pussy and electrocuting my pussy was what I needed. He thanked me and called me a slut. Then left.

People are being invited who know me, what should I do
  • Leave and hide
  • Go back and ask for more
  • Go back and offer myself for the private domme invite - it is underground club for experienced tort
  • Do nothing and just continue to work

No comments:

Post a Comment