Friday 5 June 2009

December 24th 2007 - Slave Chihiro

Entry for December 24, 2007

Mistress Lisa: Torturer of my special place

I am lucky know Mistress Lisa, to her I am her little slave torture doll, tonight she told me she has been talking with other masters and Mistress and due to my not performing correctly wished to torture me. My machine at home broke (connection) so the next day she was mad, I went to school and at study room was instructed to be tortured. Given she is a Mistress my place is only to submit. She made me strip naked in the room and take my school uniform to the door and place at a seat near the entry, this way any person come in, my clothes were closer to them than me. Then I ordered to stand on front table with legs spread and whip my between legs. I started whipping and standing naked on the desk, embarrassed I continued and my lips spread open as the whip hit me, Mistress Lisa commanded that I should whip harder and harder, then my pussy and clit pumped for her pleasure making my clit stick right out, then whipped again. It made me cum many times while stood on the desk. Then came the main event. Mistress Lisa told me to prepare some pins for the next part. She then got me to insert pins into my nipple surround. That I did but it hurt much and caused a little blood. Mistress Lisa was sympathet about the blood and allow me to clean with some alcohol on cotton wool, then the other breast. Now into my nipple itself. I was scared but continued as ordered as I knew things may be worse if I did not. I pushed in the next pin into my nipple, it hardened more and more as I pushed and suddenly it pierce the skin and pushed inside.She then had me pump my pussy again and clit until it really stick out but then tie it out with a thread to make it stay swollen. Then th next one, she was starting to make me like an art work with naked and pins sticking out but I knew she was far from finished. She had announce this as a pussy torture session and I was afraid of what was coming next. She made me take more pins and push into my pussy lip on left. I was now crying and scared but knew I had to do as told. I push the pin into my lip, just so it would stay, then she had me push another and another until there were two in each lip but then came a surprise, now she made me take an electro wand – plug it into the plug and move it from pin to pin electrocuting my pussy through the pins, it was insane crazy and made me wetter than I know and soon I came twice. Then she told me there was obviously more, I knew she was home in on my clit now. This was now going to be crazy, she order me to now push two pins through the hood, right through and to run either side of my clitty, the pins almost touch my clit itself, very close, the pain pushing through was not as bad as push into lips, it was the hood only but the sting when they were in was hard and a little blood come which again she made me remove with alcohol and cotton wool. Now again came the wand, this time it made me cum several times, the pulses going through me with the electric made my clit swell more and pussy feel like it was being really attacked. I came many times it was incredible mix o pain and pleasure but then I was stopped, Mistress Lisa was not done with me, still mu clitty was un touched. I asked her, are you going to add another Miss. She sais I read her mind, she had me untie the clit noose and loosen it, I was afraid that with it being pumped like it was that I would bleed a lot. She made it go down a little and loose the tie ready for the next pin. Then I put some alcohol on it and she told me to ready myself, she then gave me a count from 10 to 1 and made me push the pin into my bare clitty. It went in and pierced the skin there easier but inside was hard, the pain was really a lot and a lot, I could barely stand, the blood came but was taken by cotton wool and some more alcohol which really sting on my clitty. Then she was going to go for it, I read what she wanted and asked her. ‘You want to attach the wires direct to the pin don’t you’? She said yes and motioned that she was happy I knew. I attached the wires dirct to the pin and got ready to turn on. I was now in a lot of pain and really afraid that when I turn on I would not be able to speak or type. Mistress Lisa tell me to lie on table legs open and then to turn on and leave on high setting until I was told to turn off and under no condition could I stop. I was really scared now and also really excited, on her command I turned on the power. The pulses of power went direct into my clit and pussy and I jumped but started to come almost immediately and the waves continue and continue and get stronger and stronger, I came so many times over and over and could not stop. Mistress Lisa left it on for what seemed like hours but was probably only few minutes. I was coming constantly, legs shaking, pussy jumping and running in juice, clit swelling and pulsing to every electricity that flow and I was cumming constantly. I thought it would never end of I would pass out, feeling was so strong. I lost track of how many times I came through the pin and electricity, my eyes were closed I was screaming, then I opened them for a second and there was a figure there in the class room, a teacher, it was the science teacher and there was I naked with pins in my nipples and pussy and one in my clit with electricity flowing through it and orgasms over and over as he watched. I saw Mistress Lisa said stop so I turn off the machine and try to catch my breath. Teacher say he will be in touch as I look like a good lab experiement for science. I was so shocked I came again – he left and I told Mistress lisa of what happened, she was shocked but also excited but then allow me to dress and leave for home. She does not know that I will write this in my blogg, I hope she will not be angry.

Your torture doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment