Friday 5 June 2009

June 15th 2007 - Slave Chihiro

Entry for June 15, 2007 magnify

Hi all, Lil slave slut Karen here, So yu wanted me to do things to myself and to learn about the art of bondage and torture and humiliation. My blog is my learnings so you are getting to know me now.

A mistress and several people have requested a more open pic so this is here but also you wished for me to act out the whippings. I plan to do them tonight.

No-one though that there should e more whpipings per token which was what I expected. I thought you would all try to really torture me but seems not. So if my math is correct, I will do the following now.

Ass Whip: 4 x 5 = 20 on my ass

here we go. It stings, but it feels good, 5 in and it starts to get red in the mirror I can see. 10 and a few lines appear, I am doing it nice and hard. 20 Done. Mmm nice and red

Pussy Whip: 2 x 5 = 10 on my pussy

ok tender place now. I am using a short hand whip with 9 tails. ok so here goes, so you can imagine I am sitting on the edge of a seat, lie back and legs in splits to expose myself the most. Ouch gosh that stings, I am tender there more than I thought. Oooh I see my lips bounce as the whip strikes them. a strange thing happened now I am at 9 my lips start to open up. 10 done. Mmm that was quite interesting

Clamps on boobs whip: 3 x 5 = 15 to whip clamps off my nipples and breasts

Mmmm this gets interesting, I have put a a wooden clothes pin on each nipple, and 6 on one breast and 5 on the other. I am standing up now and will use the whip to taret them but have been told that I need to leave them on for 5 minutes first. First strike and the tails hit the clamps but they get caught it stings a lot as they pull. I think I have to hit faster for this. Second swipe and one clamp comes clean off and bites as it is removed with the whip. Oouuu Now the second ahhhh suddenly two at once, then the 5th. Now the other breast, oohhh not so easy, ahhhh off they come, one by one. Oooh feels good, now th last two on the nipples. I want to do this fast but swinging myself is hard cause if i miss it hurts and if I hit I have to hit hard. I swing and miss. Then again but it doesn't come off just knocks it and pulls at my nipple hard. This time I say to myself and swing a circle fast. The whip strikeds the nipple and the clamp is torn off, Ahhhhh I scream out, god that stings a lot but now it is off it stings more where the blood come back to the nipple. Wow, one more. This time in one I swing the whip really fast and off flies the clamp. God I am so excited now but wondering how this will feel on my pussy.

Clamps whip off pussy lips and clit: 7 x 5 = 35 to whpi the clamps off my pussy lips and clit.

There is not space for 35 clamps on my lips and clitty, so I decide to devide by 5, 2 on each lip and 1 on clit each time and then take them and whip them off 7 times.

I put the clams on my lips and leave my clit so it doesn't get in the way. I swing the whip hard and fast and knock all 4 clamps off in one swipe and scream out really loudly as the fly from my tender lil lips, I am trying to decide if I should do lips and then clit or lips and clit together. Can't decide so I tossed a coin. Head lips and clit, tails lips and then clit all at once. Tails. I put 4 back on my lips and again wait. Then I swing the whip again wanting it to be fast and take off 3 of the 4, leaving the last one. The swing again and it takes two attempts to get the last one. Third time and this time I miss completely, then swing and take the front two, my lips jumping and being pulled as the clamps are torn off, then the other two. I put them back and each time I notice how more and more sensitive my skin and lips are getting from the clamps and the whip treatment. Last time and I spin the whip really hard and rally fast and they all fly off to the floor my legs buckle a little and my lips jangle around as they are now sticking out. They are now opened up quite a lot, putting the clamps back on now I notice I am getting more nd more sentitive and I have 7 times on lips and then another 7 on clit. I proceeds knowing you would all be dissapoint if I stop, 4, 5, 6 and as I come to 7th time my lips are red and stinging and my clit is quite swollen and pussy is really dripping wet. Unbelieveable what affect this have. Last time I swing really hard and fast and off they come.

Now it is clit whip with clamps on it. It is sticking out now so I am a little scared and I have to whip the clamp off 7 times before doing the exposed clit whipping you all wanted so much. I put the clamp on my clit and it bites into it. I whip and it stings but doesn't come off. Now harder but still it stays, then again and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it comes off. I put it back on this time it seems much more sensitive, again the whip comes and this time target is good and off it comes. It is swelling a lot now, the clamp is difficult to get on the hood, I manage and now again whip it off. AHHHHHHHHHHHH wow this stings but as I do my pussy is running with juice. Agin and again and then the hood is right back and the clit sticking out. I am on 5 so put the clamp on my pink bud, it stick out so put clamp on, ahhhhh as it goes on it bites a lot. I leave it for a second or two and then whip. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH off it comes but this time really bites. My lips are now spread wide like being glued open, two more. I put the clamp on again this is the last one it slips and then bites on my clitty making it red, I whip it fast and the clamp jumps but bites on a little of flesh, ahhhhh then I strike again and off it comes. I look down, my lips are spread open wide and o wet and my clitty is fully exposed and looks like someone pulled it out with a vaccuum.

Clit Torture Whipping: 11 x 5 = 55 whips on my clitty (Oh god did I say exposed)

Well I start and the tails spin near my exposed clit and for each spin and whip of the talils tips on my clit I could 1, i soon reach 20 but cant stand anymore, I fall back and go back to my spltz position with legs in the air and start again to target my lil clitty. As I approach 30 my whole pussy area is throbbing and suddenly I lose control and come. I cum really hard but am not done, I continue to whip but now is even more sensitive. AHhHHHHH such exuisite torture. a I get to 40 I think I may come again, it is easier if the tail ends don't catch the clit but when they do AHHHHOOOOOOO !!!!! wow. I am whipping it in lots of 10 now but it is driving me wild, beyone wild. My body shakes as the whip strike each time. I continue and by 45 my body shakes and I cum again, I increase the speed and the force more and more and now run for the finish. I get to 53 and feel another orgasm building I slow and then strike my clitty hard and cum so hard I squirt juice across the bed cover. WOW that was amazing.

Ahhh what can be done next. Maybe a tattoo

Should I get a tatoo on my back? I fancy a dragon....

Get a dragon tatooo
  • Yes
  • No
  • Ask Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment