Friday 5 June 2009

Oct 21st 2008 - Slave Chihiro

Entry for October 21, 2007
Entry for October 21, 2007 magnify

Last night I went to the club and was greeted by a surprise, quite a strong surprise. Those of you who have followed my learning as a slave will know of my early dream and what excited me but never imagined things like this could come through.

I went to the club and it was empty apart from a few people. As usual I was taken by mistresses private slave and waxed this time and then shaved to ensure all hair gone. Then I was blind folded and my IPOD put in my ears and switched on lod and then a hood put over me. I was then cloaked or wrapped in something and taken out of the club, I felt the cold as we went outside and then to the car, I was belt tied and then taken somewhere, it was quite a way. When I arrived the car stopped and the door opened for driver but I was left there listening to my IPOD. After a while the door opened and I was taken out of the car, it was cold and dark, I came into an area of strong light that shone through the blind fold, my hood was then removed and the IPOD turned off. I was quite cold it is Autumn, and I was naked benieth the cape or blanket. I was still blind folded, I hear lots of voices and then was taken and walkede around still in my cape, my feet on mud and wet and squelching so new I was in a field or on grass. Then I was taken to the front and an announcement made.

“Here she is, back as she wished for you, she dream of this, wanted this and we have brought you here to enjoy!”

“She is 18 still, you remember her, the girl who was shy but trouble, she joked and perhaps you had ideas of things to do but could not, then she left and came to us, and this is now your and our creation”

“And so let us unveil her”

At that my cape was removed and I stood with my hands over my pussy and arm across my boobs, there was a cheer and lots of talking.

“So we will follow her lead, here are implements to enjoy, electric wands, zap sticks, hand whips, clamps, clothes pegs”

“You can bid for to come and try”

“But unlike usual show, tonight the price is special, 100Y so you can all afford”

“We start at 100Y for spank, 500Y for whip or crop on body, 1000Y for whip or crop or Zap to her private areas”

“Now she must be shown to you – you need to know what you are to have access to”

I was then had my legs spread wide and a spread bar put between that was huge, I almost split, then my arms taken and tied behind my head and clipped to my neck color this showed my boobs off best and allowed my puss to be displayed. A vibe was placed between my legs and on my clit and I was to stand on the gound, my legs slipping it forced on my clit, I came hard and screamed as I came and begged to be allowed to cum until mistress allows me. Then my blind fold removed.

Now mistress came and walked me forwards, my legs staggering my pussy and boobs complete on display, as I moved on the wet floor I could barely walk. The crowd came to view. OMG it was my teachers, it was my dream, they were here sitting and looking. Not all but 8 of them. I was horrified.

Next part shortly..

No comments:

Post a Comment