Friday 5 June 2009

March 30th 2008 - Slave Chihiro

Entry for March 30, 2008

Many have been asking what happen at my torture session – so here is the details

I was collected from home, told in the car to prepare myself and there was a note in Japanese that said:

Strip and put all clothes in the bag.

Masterbate and prepare myself.

I must clearly be able to show myself as excited

Lips must be spread and stay spread

Clit should be swollen

I knew the journey to the club was not so far so had to rush so as not to make punishment worsed. Stripped quickly and pushed all my clothes in the bag, I was naked and started closed my eye and rubbed myself, there was a cam in the car so I knew I was being watched but not by who, usually it was club owners and security usage but now it could be anyone including the whole club so I had show my obedience. I rubbed and spread myself and rub my clit making it swell then slapped my puss and clit making it wet, my lips started to open and I continue to rub an rub. Then the car stop and we were at the club. I was at the front door, not the back, people were queueing at the door to buy ticket. Most master and Mistress, I was afraid I was now naked and on display. The door opened and a black cape with a hood and a neck tie was thrown in by mistress’s assistant and a note to stay naked and put this on. I did as told, it was pretty, black outside and inside deep red in color and silk inside. I only just put it on when the car door opened an hand grab my hand and pull me out. I step out and was then told to stand still at the steps top. Mistress was there and took my hand. She told me to stand spread wide inside the cape and to put my hands behind my head. I did as she told. Then she shouted to the people. “Here is the girl, look quick and see her body” – she open the cape and showed my body naked to all…. “Look at her breast, her slim body, her legs, her sex ready and excited…and her clit on display tied so that it is in view – She comes for the torture tonight as people voted for her and you buy tickets to see this event. – It begins soon”

Then I was covered and taken inside. The doors closed behind me and there was much noise from people buying tickets and pushing at the doors. Inside I was sat and told to continue to rub myself but not to orgasm. I continued and then after about ten minutes while I was right on the edge the door opened and I was walked out to the main stage area. There I was told to carry on and not to look up. I continued and as did people tied my ankles and put a harness on me. Then I was lifted up and my legs spread wide like in splitz position so I was totally open. Then I was told to stop and my hands were tied – Then people came up to see me, I saw at least 8 teachers from high school, I was so shocked and then my science teacher from University – I was so red and so embarrassed and then lots of other masters and mistresses. After I was there fo a while then a machine was brought out and some cameras to enable every one to see – one on my face, one on my whole body and several on my pussy. The machine had a drill attached and whips were attached to it, then sensors were placed on my body monitoring my heart rate and pulse and a mix near me to listen to my voice. Mistress announced. “This machine is designed to keep me right on the edge and drive me insane, it has many commands that cam be set – orgasm denial, orgasm control, etc. The pulse would be monitored and my heart to ensure I was ok but at the same time my voice and noise would be monitored and movements in my body, when the movement or noise got close to monitor levels the whips would slow and move a little back and then speed back up and get harder targeting my clit and pussy lips to keep ome right at the edge of orgasm and see how I take it. In parallel suckers were attached to my nipples and they would pull and tease me more and more and another few clamps were attached to my hair which could be pulled. Everything was attatched and then there was a count down and it was turned on.

The Mistress now announced that at various times through this people would be brought out and they would be able to stand and look into my eyes while I was being teased and tormented, the sckers started at my nipples and the whip started to whip my clit and pussy. The feeling was already intense as the whip hit against my clit driving me higher and higher and crazy then my hair was pulled and nipples sucked almost immediately I was going to come but then the machine slowed and moved back by itself and then the whip speede again and kept me right on the edge. I was moaning and moaning and my nipples getting larger and larger, my pussy was running with joice as the whip beat me, my clit was swelling higher and higher, then just as I came close again I looked and saw my high school teacher looking at me, what must he have seen, my legs split wide open, my shaved pussy on display, my clit exposed and being whipped by a machine and my face in ecstacy unable to control so close to cumming. The whip then slowed as my breathing and body almost start to shake, then speed up again and get more an more intense. This went on for almost an hour while everyone came to inspect and see me, I felt so ashamed but could not go any longer – Then Mistress changed the setting to orgasm, the whip speeded up and now I felt cold super cold air blown on my clit, I was on fire as my hair was pulled and nipples sucked and as it got more and more and more I came really hard and then the whip got harder and my hair pulled harder and I came again and again and then got wet realising that my pussy was squirting out juice but then the wetmess of my pussy made the whip hurt more and more and I came again and again. I must have come about 12 times and then it was set back to denial again and I was kept at the edge. I felt my whole body driven crazy as these people watched as I was teased and teased and teased – I felt my body start to shake ad then again the whip slowed and I was teased again and again and again. As the whip turned feelings of pleasure and the pain rose as my clit swelled more and more I could not believe the feelings, I was kept on the edge for the crowd pleasure and then when I thought I would explode the setting would change and I was allowed to come over and over. As I was cumming the Mistress asked me would I go to torture camp for a week. I nodded and shouted yes and she laughed as I came really hard. She then switched off the machine and put it in return mode to move back away and she turned to the crowd and said, always people will agree to anything when they are coming. I had confirmed to go to an event with some of the other girls for a week of torture.

No comments:

Post a Comment