Friday 5 June 2009

January 27th 2008 - Slave Chihiro

Entry for January 27, 2008

First an apology to all my readers, I have been away taking care of my mom but have still had some tasks and challenges and it is time to share these.

My challenge number one was to find local art classes and report these. Several were found but there were a few strange ones that on of you Masters seemed to like the most, I guess given this Japan is that things are quite extreme and the use of girl here is a lot. One art club advertise for open minded girls who can experience self pleasure while painted and drawn, a second wanted just naked poses, then he informed me that I must also go to my own high school and my own college. Finally the part that scared me and excited me the most, whatever they ask or command I must do immediately willing and open and not question anything and should show like I want it.

I called an arranged appointments and went first to the pose school, I arrived and undressed and they just had me pose naked, it was embarrass to have som many people looking at me, I got my pose and held it, then took my time as the drew, after they asked me to take a rest for 5 minute and then ask me to do a dog like pose, I did forgetting that people were all round me and those behind were now getting a prize view of my ass and my cookie sticking out. They painted and drew and then asked me to see, I looked at all the paintings and an old man who was behind commented, he had only drawn my pussy very large, it shock me, but he said he ws drawn to it and wanted to draw that. This session was not so bad so I was ok, however next was the self pleasure place. The next night I went there and when I arrived I noticed all ages there, they all stood in a ring and had their art boards ready, in the centre was a small stage and some props and seats, I asked where I could undress and they told me they wanted me to do it on the stage infront of them, well I had my orders so did as asked, I took off my jacket and then my boots and socks and then my skirt and top and finally my bra and panties until naked. I was then told to open my legs and turn around and show everyone so I did, then was told to get a seat and sit, the seat had two strange additions from the left and right legs two legs came forwards as rests that I had to put my feet on which made my legs open. Then I was told to masterbate, a button was pressed the area started to rotate so everyone would see. I was told not to stop until I am close to cum and then I was to ask permission to cum. I began and closed my eyes but was told to keep them open and that I must look everyone in their eyes as I rotate, so embarrassing but I nodded and looked at them as I played, they drew me and I played and teased and as I came close I asked if I could cum but nobody answered, I asked again and still nobody answered, I continued to masterbate and asked again and now pleaded with them t olet me cum but still nobody answered, I stopped and they shouted at me telling me I was not allowed to stop and not allowed to cum, I continued to masterbate but moved my fingers away from my clit as I was too sensitive, but then again I was shouted at and told that I must open my lips and pull back my hood and then use my finger to rub my clitty only. I nodded and as ordered by Master I opened my lips and pulled back my hood and started to rub, then an old man told me to rub faster, I told him I was close and asked if I could cum, again they shouted no and I continued to rub but now was getting closer and closer, I was panting and started to beg to be allowed to cum, finally they said I could and I had a huge orgasm right there infront of them, however when I stopped again they shouted ad told me that just because I came once did not mean I could stop, they continued shouting and I continued to rub myself. I wanted to cum again really fast but again I was not allowed, I got so close I couldn’t conrol and my whole body was shaking and I was screaming out to let me cum and finally they agreed and I came really hard. Then they stopped md to take a break. I walked around the class and looked at the pictures, they all want also to come and inspect me closer so after twn minutes I was told to lie flat down and allow them all to come close and look. I was totally humiliated. The next day was to get even more humiliating as it was my high school. I walked in and went to see the art teacher, he looked at me and immediately recognised me and asked if I knew this was a nude class, he said it may be embarrassing, I smiled and said yes and that I was ready, he asked me to undress for him to see, I undressed totally infont of him and he swallowed deeply as I removed my panties and showed him I was clean shaven. I looked and looked for about ten minutes and said nothing, I said he could chose his pose and he said put your clothes on, I think and know you are joking class will be here in a minute, I dressed and waited and then the class arrived, I didn’t know them but a few of them remembered me from last year in school, they were all looking really excited, teacher looked at me and told me to undress, I did and said yes sir as I did, I took everything off and asked where and how I was to stand, the class looked and a few clapped and a few whistled, I was told to sit and cross my legs and allow them to draw me, I did and it was fine, however the most embarrassing thing was that the teacher could see I was happy to be naked there. When all was done I was told I could dress and I left and went home, this was not so bad, then next night however was school night and I was to go to my current college and meet one of my teacers and the class some of which are in the same year as m and some older. I entered the class and the teacher was looking intent at me, he told me to undress and sit open legs in splitz, I did and myself was now completely on show to the class, I sat there for about 40 minutes and then changed position twice. At the end one boy shouted touch yourself, I was horrified because as per masters orders I was to do as commanded by anybody, I reached down and smiled and started to masterbate right there infront of people I knew and one of my own teachers, teacher looked surprised but didn’t stop me the boy who asked me didn’t say anything so I continue to last order, then after about 5 minutes of silence teacher shouted ‘stop that’. So I did, then I ws told to get dressed and leave. I was so embarrassed. Tecaher whisperede to me to go to his office and gt naked again. I did as told again as it was an order related to the art class. When he arrived he told me to sit up on his desk infront of him, spread my legs and masterbate for him. I looked him in the eyes and rubbed my clit as it swelled and came three times. Then finally he said I could go home. I dressed and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment